Coaching Tim Harris Jr gone, back to UCF as OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
His head coach just said that he will be calling plays with him and formulating the game plans sir! Literally was a press conference
Did not say he will let him call plays. He said he himself “Guz” is taking over play calling duties again but that Harris along with the other 20 co-OCs will have responsibilities in helping come up with the offensive game plan.

Whatever whimsical way of trying to justify his absurd titles while still maintaining play-calling duties that makes you fill sufficient though…….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn't make it accurate necessarily. I'd almost guarantee he's just throwing people off his scent. Gus is an ego freak.
@Brooklyndee - Question with the rule changes to make the NFL so much more pass friendly, downgrade of emphasis on a primary RB, the proliferation of RPOs what NFL backs from the last 5 years having such an impact that they’re HOF discussion types?

That's not exactly necessary. He wasn't telling you anything wrong IF YOU WERE DISCOUNTING SARGE AND HIS COACHING ABILITIES. Sarge had a huge role on our teams that went far beyond coaching running backs and special teams. I feel like the main component in any coach is teaching you how to be a man first and foremost. Teaching you accountability and life lessons. The mental approach to running backs as a whole, only takes a back seat to qbs and corners. You have to earn the nuisances of the game more than you do the physical approach. Sarge was a master at each and everything asked of him because he understood each of us were separate individuals and what we needed to cut through the ****ery. I'll stop with my lecture and just leave it at Sarge was an amazing coach and leader of men.
I didn’t discredit sarge. He went on one of his retro rants again.

Sarge would have done that coaching any sport or position because that’s his character. Would expect nothing less from a guy who coached successful teams in Dade.

Ask any coach what’s the easiest job on the field and it’s RB. You either get an elite recruiter or an assistant head coach type. Every once in a while that’s the same person.

Advertisement
Chuck came directly after Soldinger and our STs were Elite....(see Nate Brooks, Tremain Mack)
I forgot chuck and sarge were on that together. From one year to the next I don't remember who actually had the title(I think it was sarge but not positive cause chuck and sarge coached special teams together for the most part.

Advertisement
Back