Coaching Tim Harris Jr gone, back to UCF as OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don Soldinger was more than a "Swinging ****" I can assure you.
@Confidence1000 imma let you be the judge.
Suspicious Tyler James Williams GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Occam's Razor?
Why couldn't have been a situation where he simply got a pay raise with additional opportunity to pad his resume? It's nor always coaches pushing out assistant coaches.
Okay - except he’s not padding ****… and Gus just indicated he’s calling plays .

technically his role is actually smaller this time:

“Harris arrives back at his alma mater after spending the past two seasons at UCF, including the 2022 season as the team’s assistant head coach / co-offensive coordinator and running backs coach.” Harris UM press release

razor me some more

Yeah man thats great. Najeh told me similar.

99.8% of the time, it's a recruiter. It takes very little skill/knowledge to teach the position. You need a guy to go recruit studs.
Sarge was an exceptional recruiter. He locked down Dade (not only RBs) for Butch from 95-2000.. He could also teach. To say
it takes very little skill/knowledge to teach that particular position is absurd. Ask
Gore
Edge
McGahee
Portis
Payton
Lamar
Conley
Davenport etc....how much of an impact Sarge's coaching was at UM and they'll tell you a humongous amount. I sat and watched him coach at practices for 6yrs up-close, and rest assured his coaching was exemplary. Not only could he coach RBs...but he had alot of experience coaching TEs as well. He started his career at UM coaching LBers, Not to mention the plethora of HS AA RBs he coached. Ask @Brooklyndee if Sarge's coaching was non-important.

Advertisement
Sarge was an exceptional recruiter. He locked down Dade (not only RBs) for Butch from 95-2000.. He could also teach. To say
it takes very little skill/knowledge to teach that particular position is absurd. Ask
Gore
Edge
McGahee
Portis
Payton
Lamar
Conley
Davenport etc....how much of an impact Sarge's coaching was at UM and they'll tell you a humongous amount. I sat and watched him coach at practices for 6yrs up-close, and rest assured his coaching was exemplary. Not only could he coach RBs...but he had alot of experience coaching TEs as well. He started his career at UM coaching LBers, Not to mention the plethora of HS AA RBs he coached. Ask @Brooklyndee if Sarge's coaching was non-important.
We know....

Advertisement
We know....
That's not exactly necessary. He wasn't telling you anything wrong IF YOU WERE DISCOUNTING SARGE AND HIS COACHING ABILITIES. Sarge had a huge role on our teams that went far beyond coaching running backs and special teams. I feel like the main component in any coach is teaching you how to be a man first and foremost. Teaching you accountability and life lessons. The mental approach to running backs as a whole, only takes a back seat to qbs and corners. You have to earn the nuisances of the game more than you do the physical approach. Sarge was a master at each and everything asked of him because he understood each of us were separate individuals and what we needed to cut through the ****ery. I'll stop with my lecture and just leave it at Sarge was an amazing coach and leader of men.

Advertisement
Back