Tim Burns????

Advertisement
Common sense tells me if we're 6-1 and you're decommitting you would have to be going to eiether a program like Alabama, Ohio State or a Clemson. Anything else is pointless. This has to be a grades situation
Sounds like Nebraska is in his ear. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all saying we dropped him are dumb as ****. We're struggling to get any corners this class period & you think we gon drop a BALLER from our BIGGEST PIPELINE SCHOOL?

Either Rumph got outrecruited again or he has academic issues, I'm guessing the former
His mom already said it UM's decision and she wants her kid to compete against UM to make them pay. So unless she's lying then he got dropped, which is a decision only Diaz can make.

Dropped him only to chase after some pipe dreams that we all know Rumph can't close on.

And if he miraculously does dupe a kid, he just won't develop them or they'll transfer out.

Bruh how many more chances is this ******* guy going to get?! ZERO CB COMMITS

It's like we're living in bizzaro land

This, man. We’ve all seen this movie before and know how it ends. I have zero confidence that they can get someone better from HS. More than likely they’ll free up that spot to get a big portal guy.

Advertisement
Y'all saying we dropped him are dumb as ****. We're struggling to get any corners this class period & you think we gon drop a BALLER from our BIGGEST PIPELINE SCHOOL?

Either Rumph got outrecruited again or he has academic issues, I'm guessing the former
Go look at the thread about his mom's comments

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back