Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It was a general post on people adding feelings to the details: some people don’t like Rumph, some people don’t like Manny, you appear to have issues with either Manny or others on staff (Cooney).

I’m not claiming to know anything about this other than categorizing the posts read in this thread or others here. To that end, you are more pro-Mike, anti-Manny and haven’t passed on an opportunity to throw a jab at Manny or the program lately (here, COVID-19 comments).

Those who pay attention know that the issue related to your nephew has been resolved with him leaving, with Manny wanting him to stay, but the issues with him not being with Manny, but rather with someone else not the WR coach because Likens is new. Perhaps your shade toward the program has nothing to due with your nephew and I believe that it you say it, but it is also my perception that people on the board may associate your negativity with that situation.

Personally I wish it worked out for nephew because I think he’d be good here and I had many more positive experiences than negatives at UM. That said, he has to do what he feels is best for him, now and down the road.
People are obviously entitled to their perception. However like I explained to one individual and no one else, my standard for this university I don't like seeing **** on. I don't like seeing coaches or players take for granted what should be a given here.

Systematic, talent, & passion... Beyond that I was just stating I think Mike has become disconnected for many reasons.
I just saw your response above mine... appreciate the thoughts as always. I think at a minimum it flows from Baker down, but something is clearly missing across the board on the defense this year. In my personal opinion, Manny hired such a dog**** staff to begin with that he couldn't cut all of the deadweight after last year and chose the offensive side to address first. I am waiting (hoping) to see if he is has it in him to cut some friends and yes men from the defensive staff, and bring in some differing opinions because this defense is pretty basura right now.

Advertisement
If Diaz really doesn't trust Rumph enough to pick his cbs but yet thought highly enough of him to make him his DC.Then Diaz is running a ****show.

Advertisement
I'm a UM alum with 3 degrees from UM, and I am saddened to hear that your son will not be attending UM. All the best to you and your family, I will always be a fan (unless he picks UF, F$U, or Notre Dame, sorry, I have my biases).
Thank you again, I respect that 😁

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back