TIFWIW Joe Brady

Advertisement
This one is tricky. Clearly he had a major impact at LSU.

Debatable how much though cause of how much nfl talent they had. That offense was absolutely loaded. Carolina was a failure but his QB’s sucked and CMC can’t ever stay healthy.

I think there is definite risk and not the major slam dunk most say it is. I’ll wait and see how this plays out.
Well just cause Miami changed its stripes doesn’t mean we should expect beast to

Advertisement
Let me just add this, Brady’s offense is nothing like Lashlee’s scheme. One reason he isn’t an elite recruiter is because of the amount of time him and his direct team put into the individual game plan for each opponent.

He doesn’t set you up all game for one big play or wait until half the season is over to change a tendency. He intently studies the opponents scheme/players to exploit weaknesses using spacing, timing and on-on-one match ups. By the time you adjust to one attack, he’s already hit 3 other weaknesses.

As a coach, he’s more like a video game player but in real life. I believe his scheme is much better suited to dominate in college ball versus pro because there is a much larger talent variance between teams and much less preparation time. Just my 2 cents.

Lots of people get interviewed for NFL jobs every year bruh. It doesn't mean any of them were close to hiring him. What's crazy is if anybody here thinks he could have run an NFL team. That's teh crazy **** lol

You actually think college OCs get interviewed for NFL HC jobs all the time ?

Let me just add this, Brady’s offense is nothing like Lashlee’s scheme. One reason he isn’t an elite recruiter is because of the amount of time him and his direct team put into the individual game plan for each opponent.

He doesn’t set you up all game for one big play or wait until half the season is over to change a tendency. He intently studies the opponents scheme/players to exploit weaknesses using spacing, timing and on-on-one match ups. By the time you adjust to one attack, he’s already hit 3 other weaknesses.

As a coach, he’s more like a video game player but in real life. I believe his scheme is much better suited to dominate in college ball versus pro because there is a much larger talent variance between teams and much less preparation time. Just my 2 cents.
Goosebumps when thinking about him working with VanDyke and the different weapons he has.

Advertisement
look at darnolds stats and cam's stats pre-covid last year

it wasn't an opinion, it was factual information I provided

why does anyone who thinks we can do better than brady get sh*t? is he the best OC of all time? i don't get your angle
Everyone is entitled to their opinion brother but the man asked you a question. Are you here to have a discussion or are you just here to argue?

We get it. You don't like the idea of the Brady hire. Who you would hire?

Oh, this is the other thing you need to know about Brady. This guy, Jorge Munoz, was a key architect in game planning which is why Dave Aranda snatched him up and has Baylor balling TF out. We talking Arena League concepts.

Advertisement
You actually think college OCs get interviewed for NFL HC jobs all the time ?
I didn't say college coaches, I thought you meant after his 2020 year in Carolina. If anyone took his prospects as a HC seriously do you think he would have come back to college so fast?

Advertisement
Everyone is entitled to their opinion brother but the man asked you a question. Are you here to have a discussion or are you just here to argue?

We get it. You don't like the idea of the Brady hire. Who you would hire?
I don't mind the hire of brady, I think he'll be great here with the talent we have. I would still have him in my top 3

going solely on names that have been discussed... I would go:

Dan Mullen
Kendal Briles
Joe Brady

but people have twisted this argument dramatically, it was never against brady, moreso - what else is out there? IDK that answer but we potentially have the most $$ reportedly in AMERICA to spend so how about we get a proven commodity.

with the kind of money being reported (same as bama, more than ohio state (who just landed the hottest DC in the country), clemson, and UGA it's probably safe to assume that there are several candidates that none of us are even thinking about that are way more qualified

I don't mind the hire of brady, I think he'll be great here with the talent we have. I would still have him in my top 3

going solely on names that have been discussed... I would go:

Dan Mullen
Kendal Briles
Joe Brady

but people have twisted this argument dramatically, it was never against brady, moreso - what else is out there? IDK that answer but we have the most $$ reportedly in AMERICA to spend so how about we get a proven commodity.

with the kind of money being reported (more than bama, ohio state (who just landed the hottest DC in the country), and UGA it's probably safe to assume that there are several candidates that none of us are even thinking about that are way more qualified
Exactly!!

Advertisement
Back