Tied with FSU in academics!

WTF is going on? When Corch Golden was here we were around 40.

Miami is now below Georgia and Ohio State and tied with FSU and Penn State at 57?!?

Advertisement
When last I looked, it was:
35. UF
53. UM
70. FSU
140. LSU

But I'm sure Miami tops that list in academics alone.

What else is included besides academics? And do they show an academics-only score? Most of the data seems to be behind a paywall.

Advertisement
Always thought we should have hired that guy from Tufts. He is excellent on TV discussing defense matters. Never thought much of Frenk. He’s turning us into Sun Tan U again. Not good. I’m wondering if this whole university is going down the drain. Are they having financial problems we don’t know about? FSU will pass us next year.
If you check the first review under that Miami ranking, you will see why we are rated this way. (It’s also pretty much my opinion of the place. Just poorly run. Why anyone pays THAT MUCH to go to this school amazes me. That’s Ivy League level. Not worth it at all.)

Last edited:
We need the biotech building to produce a multi-Billion drug stat so the University can get some of the proceeds.

Advertisement
Maybe we can feed some of that drug stuff to our kicker... he sure looked spooked.

He wanted no part of that last kick when they panned to him on the sideline.

Stupid coaching not having the ball at least centered considering Baxa clearly is much worse from either hash

He wanted no part of that last kick when they panned to him on the sideline.

Stupid coaching not having the ball at least centered considering Baxa clearly is much worse from either hash

Can Tate kick FGs? We need someone with balls in situations like that....

Latest US News University Ranking: Miami now tied at #57 with FSU!

As one earlier poster mentioned, everything is going in the wrong direction at The U.
If we were ranked in the top 5 of College Football with a chance to win a title, who on here would give a ****?

Advertisement
If we were ranked in the top 5 of College Football with a chance to win a title, who on here would give a ****?

There is actually a direct correlation between the two. When we won National titles the applications went up by more than 50% resulting in higher ranked incoming classes. When we were 8-0 or whatever it was and Gameday was a four hour commercial, applications again went up dramatically.

If you don't have a regular students paying 51K in tuition, you don't have a football team

If recent alumni are disappointed in their compensation because they are getting second tier recruiters on campus, they won't donate money and you don't have a football team

Wealthy doners look for a more prestigous institution for their philanthropy and you don't have a football team

Advertisement
Latest US News University Ranking: Miami now tied at #57 with FSU!

As one earlier poster mentioned, everything is going in the wrong direction at The U.

Undergrad? Seriously?

FSU has always had a much better law school than Miami, but always been much worse in everything else.

Always thought we should have hired that guy from Tufts. He is excellent on TV discussing defense matters. Never thought much of Frenk. He’s turning us into Sun Tan U again. Not good. I’m wondering if this whole university is going down the drain. Are they having financial problems we don’t know about? FSU will pass us next year.
If you check the first review under that Miami ranking, you will see why we are rated this way. (It’s also pretty much my opinion of the place. Just poorly run. Why anyone pays THAT MUCH to go to this school amazes me. That’s Ivy League level. Not worth it at all.)

Sun tan U >tnm????

Advertisement
Back