Tears Tide Tears

image0.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone will take the Bama job. But you don't want to be the guy after Saban. You want to be the guy after the first guy failed after Saban.
I've told Greg Byrne "no" twice now, but not for reason above.

Cheap asses have no dental plan, so I walked away from the table.

They are still talking to my people though.

Rub no one wants to go there bruh cause u can’t follow that up
Dabo may be crazy enough to take that job. I don't see Urban doing it, but that's just a gut feeling. The rest of the quality candidates know that anything below a 10-win season, that fanbase is coming for your throat. They're the most entitled fanbase in all of sports, and likely the most irrational.

Dabo may be crazy enough to take that job. I don't see Urban doing it, but that's just a gut feeling. The rest of the quality candidates know that anything below a 10-win season, that fanbase is coming for your throat. They're the most entitled fanbase in all of sports, and likely the most irrational.
That’s what winning does, look at our fans we still not humbled

Advertisement
They gon learn.

Someone will take the Bama job. But you don't want to be the guy after Saban. You want to be the guy after the first guy failed after Saban.
Idk about that. After Saban still gives you Saban players and a strong culture of winning. Next guy might kill all that and then you have to rebuild. Like how Clappy still won with Butch's players.

Advertisement
Idk about that. After Saban still gives you Saban players and a strong culture of winning. Next guy might kill all that and then you have to rebuild. Like how Clappy still won with Butch's players.
Feels like we struck lightning in a bottle on that one. How many nfl hall of famers were on that 01 team? Coker didn’t have the pressure though on him like the Bama job does

Bama is a poverty broke *** donkey program.

- Turned down by Lanning
- Turned down by Sark
- Turned down by Kiffin

View attachment 278086
Turned down by Mike Norvell.

FSU found the bestest coach in college football in their fifth choice.

Advertisement
Back