Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
Technically, Norse mythology predates Marvel.
1658271194158.gif

Advertisement
Miami again won the battle over an SEC school in recruiting. Malik Bryant chose Miami over Alabama, Florida, and Maryland.

Four-star Aguirre (Alabama, Florida, Georgia), four-star Francis Mauigoa (Alabama, Florida, Tennessee), four-star Robert Stafford (Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky), Five-star Jayden Wayne (Alabama, Georgia, LSU), and four-star Riley Williams (Alabama) all picked Miami within the last month.

Advertisement
Miami again won the battle over an SEC school in recruiting. Malik Bryant chose Miami over Alabama, Florida, and Maryland.

Four-star Aguirre (Alabama, Florida, Georgia), four-star Francis Mauigoa (Alabama, Florida, Tennessee), four-star Robert Stafford (Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky), Five-star Jayden Wayne (Alabama, Georgia, LSU), and four-star Riley Williams (Alabama) all picked Miami within the last month.
Those guys arent takes at Alabama. Only whoever Alabama takes is a take. Miami is taking SEC sloppy seconds. That is the SEC take.

Huh? Why would you give them the trophy? Buying Nick's bull****? Dude is a 4 ft clown who isn't tall enough to Space Mountain.
I mean it’s either bama or osu this year. They are clearly the two most talented teams

Advertisement
I mean it’s either bama or osu this year. They are clearly the two most talented teams.
I agree. OSU can beat them though. Coaching and turnovers will be huge that one. In reality, there are no winners in that game. I hate both of them.

Advertisement
I hope OSU never sees another trophy.

Yup. If/when Bama wins another championship, every fan of cfb (even the rare honest Bama fan) knows that Bama just bought another trophy. I don't think most fans are impressed anymore- it's not quite the same challenge when you can literally buy a team of 5 stars. UGAs championship was at least mildly noteworthy because even though they also bought players on the same level as Bama, they'd always find a way to ***** up their season and squander the advantage. I give UGA a tiny bit of credit for finally not tripping over their own feet for the first time in 4 decades.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:

Mass hysteria has broken out in Tuscaloosa. Rioting in streets. Saban being burned in effigy.

Bama ranked AP #10 this morning.

Attach33068_20200504_182815.png

Advertisement
Back