Tears Tide Tears

They rushed for 2900 yards in 2014 and 3000 yards in 2015. Their RB became the Heisman in 2015. They had multiple first round picks, an Outland Trophy winner, the whole unit won the Joe Moore award and the unit ranked Top 25 in sacks.

Soft and undisciplined. Yeah, ok, go back to shag your cousin.
Wait you’re trying to use real actual facts with the baga fake news if it does not match their wish casting narrative deflectors?

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220718-003537_Brave.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s amazing how stupid fans can be. They are so hurting for reasons to hate they make stuff up. Essentially if you don’t win a national title every other year, you are deemed a bad coach.
We had a couple 15-0 fans here argue the same thing about Mario. Wait until Mario loses his first game, they’ll come out.

What's funny is that there was a contingent of Bama fans that viewed Mario as a potential successor to Saban. Now I'm not saying that was a majority of their fans but there was a sense of respect they had about the job he was doing in Oregon.

If Mario was still at Oregon he probably would have pulled a top 5 class and the pre-season hype would be about Oregon being a playoff contender. Bama fans would probably be saying things like "Imagine what he could do at Bama with better coaches and an easier recruiting territory...I would have him on my shortlist of options for replacing Nick when he steps down."

Now that Mario is poaching some of their targets the convo has changed and it gets back to Utah this and he never made the playoffs and Miami doesn't even have their own stadium. Blah blah blah we get it.

Advertisement
Except he did win in the pac. And went into Columbus methville stadium with Anthony brown and won. Somehow they kept pace offensively against a team with 2 first round receivers and another receiver who is arguably better

We had a couple 15-0 fans here argue the same thing about Mario. Wait until Mario loses his first game, they’ll come out.
You can argue his coach acumen all you want, but you can’t argue about historical facts. Guy won 2 conference championships and a Rose Bowl. That is what I’m perplexed by, when people say he never won the conference.

Advertisement
It’s amazing how stupid fans can be. They are so hurting for reasons to hate they make stuff up. Essentially if you don’t win a national title every other year, you are deemed a bad coach.
One reason I'm looking forward to Saban retiring is seeing the full-on meltdown of Bama fans when their next coach (probably Dabo) loses 2+ games a season. They have been spoiled for so long that they barely remember their Brodie Croyle days.

Advertisement
Back