Tears Tide Tears

It's the beginning of the end for Bama. How sad.
d&d no GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
I like the poster who wrote that Mario’s best attribute is how complimentary he is of Saban.

Come to think of it now, that’s a pretty bizarre thing to post.

I mean seriously, how is that even an attribute, unless somehow you think Saban is some type of deity.

I’m sure that Mario is grateful for the opportunity to have learned how they did things in Alabama and how it led to their success, and he said nothing more or less than I would expect any professional person to say, no matter what their personal feelings were towards their past boss.

Advertisement
Lulz @ even up the playing field.

Finebaum was on a local radio show this morning. He flat out said "Nick Saban could not care less about the state of college football. He is concerned about other schools being on a level playing field as him in recruiting and trying to put a stop to it."
There's no way that SEC slurper said that about Saban. Lol. I need a link please....

Advertisement
Are they kidding? They think they’re not trying with bags? And Alinen has been all Bama all along???

Nah, I love SEC tears. They’re getting their medicine back from the masses now.

Hey, they do things the right way. You see, all these players just have wealthy parents.

-obBAF1O_400x400.jpg

Advertisement
Come to think of it now, that’s a pretty bizarre thing to post.

I mean seriously, how is that even an attribute, unless somehow you think Saban is some type of deity.

I’m sure that Mario is grateful for the opportunity to have learned how they did things in Alabama and how it led to their success, and he said nothing more or less than I would expect any professional person to say, no matter what their personal feelings were towards their past boss.
Your second sentence hit the nail on the head for why Bama fans think is a positive attribute for Mario. It's like, yes he is terrible for many, many reasons but at least he recognizes the one and true Coach, and that no Coach shall come before the one and true Coach and he shall worship no other Coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back