Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
After the Kick 6, didn't one Bama fan kill another Bama fan for not being upset enough? It just means more = It's all we got!
👆WEAK

This cat put strychnine in the guacamole👇
Screenshot_20220111-202829_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Then boys lose Saban one day it's over. So spoiled that when they never do this again it's going to hurt that much more. We were dominant but not like they have been so they are super spoiled. People think they will continue to do well with Saban out no they won't. The next HC will have those Coker years with stacked rosters then it will slowly decline and then boom it's over

Advertisement
TE Jahleel Billingsley and few others to portal

Dead weight who couldn’t cut it at Bama. Billingsley was f’ing up at Bama & Saban called him out. He literally got his position snatched from him by Latu.

I honestly can’t wait to get to that point; stars be damned, give me the guys who are talented, committed, w/ strong work ethics…not coming here just b/c of our logo & what it means. If u can’t hang or meet the criteria? Bounce.

Advertisement
It was probably 60/40 UGA fans vs Alabama at the game. It seemed more like 4-1 Georgia fans than Alabama there in Indianapolis overall.

I think Alabama will be just fine...but that said I wouldn’t mind seeing them have a few centuries in the wilderness.
Yeah, people started this nonsense a few years ago about how bama had fallen off. Like getting to the NCG and losing late shows they’re a fraud. The wheels are still firmly attached to that program.

Advertisement
Saban played young guys all year and played for a Natty; Manny was forced to, and it came frighteningly close to saving his job another year

Then boys lose Saban one day it's over. So spoiled that when they never do this again it's going to hurt that much more. We were dominant but not like they have been so they are super spoiled. People think they will continue to do well with Saban out no they won't. The next HC will have those Coker years with stacked rosters then it will slowly decline and then boom it's over

Spot on.

It’s ALL ABOUT THE COACH.

Every dynasty has nearly the same trajectory. It always starts with a superstar coach collecting talent if and instilling a winning culture. When he leaves, rarely the school hires the right guy to maintain the standard. Usually there is a slow, steady decline into mediocrity. Sometimes, it falls off the cliff.

Coaching is the only thing that matters. What we did with Schnelly, Jimmy, and Erickson will NEVER be duplicated.

I was hoping we could just run a sound program and dominate the coastal and win 10 games or more consistently taking the low hanging fruit we have let rot on the vine . I didn’t see a scenario where we would get a world class recruiter with the boosters being allowed to back him.

What has transpired in the last two months is stranger than fiction. To think it is happening at the end of Saban’s run is straight serendipity. The football gods are smiling at us. Enjoy the glow.

Yall agree?

Thibodeaux is a really smart young man. He's thinking long-term.

I didn't get the "every player should be tought finance" from the guy interviewing Thibodeaux as though every athlete is going to have millions of dollars to manage. Only 2% of athletes go onto professional sports.

Every person should have a basic understanding of .managing their finances.

Advertisement
Back