Tears Tide Tears

The fans and white knights on here that talk about how bad of a fan base we are have clearly never been around other fan bases before. Especially in the SEC. We aren’t even on the radar when it comes to insane or toxic
Until someone throws a brick and busts a window in Manny's house like bama did with curry there is no comparison

Advertisement
If Cincinnati, Oklahoma and Wake remain undefeated then no more than 1 SEC team should get in. What will happen, I don’t know. They’ll probably try to stick it to Cinci bc of conference.
Hate to break it to y’all but Cincy isn’t getting in over any 1 loss P5 conf champ. That includes OU, Bama, UGA, 1 loss BIG champ (4 teams still in play), or Oregon/ASU P12 with 1 loss or even Wake.

The only way Cincy gets in is with 2 loss conf champs in ACC, PAC 12, Big 10 and Big 12. They need absolute chaos.

I had just moved to Birmingham in 2013, the year the kick six happened in the iron bowl. I remember reading about a story where a lady shot and killed her friend bc the friend wasn't upset about Bama losing to Auburn. This is why i laugh when folks on here say Miami has the worst fanbase. It's not even close.
I still live in Birmingham and I can confirm that is true.

Hate to break it to y’all but Cincy isn’t getting in over any 1 loss P5 conf champ. That includes OU, Bama, UGA, 1 loss BIG champ (4 teams still in play), or Oregon/ASU P12 with 1 loss or even Wake.

The only way Cincy gets in is with 2 loss conf champs in ACC, PAC 12, Big 10 and Big 12. They need absolute chaos.
I’m not sure you’re breaking anything to me given that I said that they’ll probably try to stick it to Cinci. The other poster said we need to wait for the CFP rankings. That’s where Cincinnati will get screwed and it’s wrong. But I don’t doubt it happens.

Advertisement
I’m not sure you’re breaking anything to me given that I said that they’ll probably try to stick it to Cinci. The other poster said we need to wait for the CFP rankings. That’s where Cincinnati will get screwed and it’s wrong. But I don’t doubt it happens.
Correct I thought I tagged whoever you were responding too in your post.

Advertisement
Correct I thought I tagged whoever you were responding too in your post.
Finebaum will be on TV justifying why a 2 loss Bama team should get in ahead of an undefeated Cincinnati. Can’t stand that dude. He’s like the Baldies in the movie The Wanderers. He looks like a prick with ears.

Finebaum will be on TV justifying why a 2 loss Bama team should get in ahead of an undefeated Cincinnati. Can’t stand that dude. He’s like the Baldies in the movie The Wanderers. He looks like a prick with ears.
They do this every year. If it was up to Finebaum and the SEC groupies, records wouldn’t matter. “Eye test” is all they need. And since they “beat each other up” every weekend it reaffirms that narrative.

Advertisement
We were watching the game at my bar and you should have heard the hate from all the guest watching the game. We were pretty busy but man it was about the loudest ive ever heard it in there last night. Have to say it was fun watching them go down.

Advertisement
If you’re in the market for an SRT I’d take a trip to Birmingham cause there will be a bunch of them for sale this week….You don’t lose at Bama and keep your car.

Advertisement
Back