Tidbits from The Opening

Advertisement
I think Washington has more interest in Bama than UGA. Bama wants him pretty badly.... UGA on some other guys now too.

Tennessee seems to be in it for Gilbert, too.

I agree with you about Flowe. Going to be tough .........

I meant Marcus. Sorry, I forget about Juilian.

Also, Ivins has added some comments to his article about Redding. Seems Robinson was still committed when Redding wanted in initially and Stubbs was working Worsham behind the scenes. Seems staff has decided they aren't getting Henderson, Bell-Jones, Odunze or Jalin Hyatt since they didn't make it to Paradise. That's how the spot opened up for Redding.....
Was Redding really behind those guys on our board?

Advertisement
Brother loved it. Flowe told Rivals we are getting an OV. Can't forget: Manny playing chess, not checkers. Seems like ALOT going on behind the scenes for guys ....... I'm not counting us out of anyone right now...
Everyone said Richt was playing chess as well. I really have nothing to say. Just that expression is overused.

But Flowe, I know it's a low chance but I'm with you I'm not counting us out right now.

We begged for Richt to recruit some top national kids. Manny is doing it so regardless of our chances I'm happy we made enough of an impression on Flowe the he plans to take an OV. We just need to perform on the field to make sure it actually happens.

Advertisement
Clemson hasn’t had a decommit since 2016. And they’re coming off of freshly handing Saban and Bama’s axx’s in the NC. And you expect me to believe Derek MF Wingo will be the reason that changes? Especially with a 5 star back in Bowman.. GTFO

Advertisement
Everyone said Richt was playing chess as well. I really have nothing to say. Just that expression is overused.

But Flowe, I know it's a low chance but I'm with you I'm not counting us out right now.

We begged for Richt to recruit some top national kids. Manny is doing it so regardless of our chances I'm happy we made enough of an impression on Flowe the he plans to take an OV. We just need to perform on the field to make sure it actually happens.

Richt was playing Parcheesi blindfolded

If Bama gets Arik Gilbert over Georgia I'm confident we get Darnell Washington.

If Georgia gets Gilbert I'm on the fence if we get Washington over Bama..

I think we're in Flowe's top 3 of Clemson Georgia Miami. This just goes back to how much we win this year.
Tennessee is the leader to get Gilbert on all the GA boards

Tennessee is the leader to get Gilbert on all the GA boards
Yeah I heard that too. I just wouldn't bet on Tennessee over someone Bama wants at the end of the day. Well see how they do this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back