Tickets or No tickets???

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
If CMR/UM makes no offensive moves in the right direction this off season, how many of ya'll are buying tickets next year?? Embarrassing ticket sales are the only thing that forces hands IMO.. I've always been glass half-full fan, and it even took me a while to be official done with Golden and just refuse to invest in a program that doesn't invest in itself... I'm definitely not making that mistake again and waiting too long to send a message to UM... It's clear as day to anyone that watched UM's offense this year.. It's clear as day in Offensive stats.... UPGRADE this offense!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
More ticket sales = More profit

F*ck yeah they care about ticket sales
They also care about the optics and you best believe Flake was walking around with a **** eating grin while we **** near sold out the stadium for first time ever. They **** well remember the VT and ND games vs what a pop Warner game crowd always looked like previously. Let those renewals (which include mostly athletic donations attached) significantly decline, while seeing an empty stadium on ESPN every weekend and all over Twitter. Guaranteed they care.

You think ticket sales will influence anything? LMAO.

If you're a fan, you'll be ****ed and be vocal and demand more, but you'll go support the program you love.

If you're not, you'll whine on your couch.

Either way, the program will go on.
Rutgers program keeps chugging along as well.

Advertisement
**** I missed where Rutgers put a kid on an all-america team this year but that's awesome for them!
Just saying, the program can and will continue. Problem is, will it be competitive? Will we ever win anything again with this trajectory? Or, will we simply be happy having a program that simply goes on?

Just saying, the program can and will continue. Problem is, will it be competitive? Will we ever win anything again with this trajectory? Or, will we simply be happy having a program that simply goes on?

Those are all valid questions. I don't think anyone will be happy having a program that simply goes on. Everyone wants to win. But under no circumstances ever will I turn my back on the program. That's how you end up like Rutgers.

**** I missed where Rutgers put a kid on an all-america team this year but that's awesome for them!

This guy:
b271062eedbb7fe19d49427c04090f70--vs-meme.jpg

I spoke to my ticket guy this morning and told him I was on hold not buying anything until I saw some attempt to improve. He said I was not alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also going to wait. If we reshape the offense - yes. If we don't - probably not. I will be purchasing secondhand for the latter since the games next year really won't be anything expensive.

Private donations and season ticket sales vs. the Adidas apparel deal, ACC bowl share revenue, and the new ACC Network TV deal. I think they will notice some fluctuation in donation and season ticket sales but I doubt it will be enough in relation to the other money they are receiving. Fans have a voice with their wallets, but it's getting drowned out with the apparel and conference revenue sharing.

No incentive or real priority to make changes when you're basically getting free money for existing.

Advertisement
Back