Ticket prices vs A&M

Let me guess... you wanted to be original but saw that Original Canes was taken, and so you thought your deepest hardest thoughts, had another moment of whatever your version of inspiration is but, oh ****, Original CaneCane was also taken. Back to the drawing board. So then after several hours of deep contemplation, in a moment of creative genius (by your standards), you decided you just had to be Original CaneCaneCane.

Get the **** out of here, who gives a **** about screen names. It's the internet.

You don't need to spam the boards with homo pics just because you're mad at me for whatever dumb reason you have, if I offended you somewhere. Thousands of people read these boards and I promise you nobody cares about your beef and nobody wants to see that ****.

Add to a discussion if you can. Have opinions and defend them with actual thoughts and reasons, instead of just attacking everyone for no reason except that you can hide behind a keyboard. Otherwise just stfu. That works too.

IMG_3774.gif

Advertisement
I agree they're too high. Their model can be wrong. But that is what they think they're doing... maximizing profit vs trying to get people in seats.

Why these tickets are $125 for upper bowl from the school.. i have no idea. They're barely moving at $70 on secondary sites.

48 hours out from the game they should be half priced or less.

What you said about maximizing profit rather than getting butts in seats is a big part of the problem. It's such a **** up by the powers to change it, it's absurd.

You go to a full stadium, it feels like an event, from second one on the grounds. A place you're lucky to have a ticket. When it's empty, in particular if it's a loss, you wonder why you're there. Why you spent whatever amount of money you spent.

There's some psychology involved and filling the stadium should be priority number one. I'm not going to get into what those things are, but it's a tool you can use next year to raise prices. It's also a factor in games. It's a factor in recruiting. It's a factor in perception.

That's where they've gotten it all wrong. Even if you give freebies to the schools, those are potential recruits or fans you're getting. It adds to the environment. When you're there and losing in particular, every empty seat screams to you that someone saw the light, saved money, and stayed home to watch from the sofa. Over the course of the season, that could be a vacation or two you normally wouldn't take because you spent it to be there in that seat.

The goofs in that office need to pull their head out of their ***.

Did not read the entire thread but want to mention I read that a ticket to this game includes another ticket to the GT game. I think that is if you buy it from the U

Yes. You buy a ticket that costs double and they give you a second ticket. Except the second game is not nearly as valuable as the first so you're actually paying more.

In my section, there are a few handfuls left @$435 each… HAHA.

Insane reach. Stub hub has more reasonable options…

Advertisement
So all lots open at the same time? What was the point for paying more for green lot? Seems like they devalued green lot bc non-directional parking isn't that big of a deal for the price. I think most were paying for green for the extra hour of tailgating.

Absolutely, the ticket prices against A&M are excessively high! This restricts genuine fans from supporting their team live, fostering an exclusive environment instead of a communal and passionate one. High prices also deter the community spirit and the essence of enjoying sports as a united front. You still can use Priceva to find the best ticket prices.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back