Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

View as article
SIAP but I’m pretty sure Haselwood already OV’d to Auburn. I believe he was there for the TAMU game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or he actually watched the team this year and is now taking a look around.

People on here already forget the product we put on the field?

Yeah looking at the board it seems as though everybody's already forgotten the 5 losses.

I thought it was telling that they offered the RB from GA yesterday....told me they were not confident on Williams.

And on that same wavelength, I haven't heard much of anything on Mark-Antony Richards lately.

I'm not sure you can spin much of a positive if they sign 0 QBs and 0 RBs.

Ditto on MAR going radio silent. I am happy that hew is local however. That means after Jan 10th we can put on the full court press due to our proximity. He is one player we should be shamed to miss on.

Advertisement
Haselwood and Dontae lucas will be canes bet that.

1D7E3F44-EAC0-493D-8C68-51E1C16DCBE6.gif

" Apparently, these schools are selling Williams on better offensive line play than the Hurricanes, and the pitch seems to be hitting home with the Sebring back. "

unless that offensive line comes up to par in 2019 the next recruiting class in RBs, QBs and WRs will be even worse.
MR knows what has to be done. Let's see if he was the fortitude to do it.

Or he actually watched the team this year and is now taking a look around.

People on here already forget the product we put on the field?
Homer and Deejay had more rushing TDs and ypc then any of the Auburn rbs and Deejay ran for 150 less yards with 39 less carries then their #1 rb. Oh and Perry had the same number of td passes then Auburns NFL bound qb with 147 less passing attempts..... They are the biggest piece of **** offense running

Advertisement
this is a weird class. Getting Haselwood and Stevenson helps but the class is lopsided

Bingo...We can land Bogle, Stevenson and Haselwood and this class would still be a failure in my eyes because it doesn't achieve what is needed to compete for championships. To compete for championships you have to stack recruiting classes of high end talent top to bottom year after year. The way things are going where gonna end up with a team with 1st & 2nd round draft picks but still not compete for championships because we lack depth. Thats what lopsided recruiting classes get you. Had a coach once tell me if you want to measure how good a recruiting class is take a look and see how good your 5 least talented players are. Take Clemson's 5 least talented players in their class and compare them to ours.

Advertisement
A couple of points/questions.

1) I watched every Auburn game. Their OL is pathetic. It's worse than ours. Plus, despite our thoughts on Richt, his seat is nowhere near the temperature of Malzahn's.

2) When in the world did the Stevenson recruitment change to having to get momma on board? I thought staying home to be close was what was keeping us in it?

3) At some point our coaches are going to have to learn that whether fair or not, offering locals late is a no go. I know the argument is they don't hold the oos schools to the same standard, we'll our coaches must have had a childhood without GI Joe. Knowing is half the battle. Offer the **** kids and keep recruiting.

4) LOL @ Stefan saying a loaded OV list. Remember man, don't try to dress up this debacle.

A couple of points/questions.

1) I watched every Auburn game. Their OL is pathetic. It's worse than ours. Plus, despite our thoughts on Richt, his seat is nowhere near the temperature of Malzahn's.

2) When in the world did the Stevenson recruitment change to having to get momma on board? I thought staying home to be close was what was keeping us in it?

3) At some point our coaches are going to have to learn that whether fair or not, offering locals late is a no go. I know the argument is they don't hold the oos schools to the same standard, we'll our coaches must have had a choldhoo

$he under$tand$ that going to Georgia will bring certain thing$ that going to Miami doe$ not.

With no QB and more importantly OL commitments, it's no surprise we're whiffing on Williams. It's a tough sell when you're laying a streaming pile of **** on the recruitment front.

That's bull****.

Do you really think any of these RBs actually know anything about incoming O Lineman for any team .... especially considering in the top programs most guys redshirt and play in their jr/sr/rs sr years?

These are just excuses to justify the outcome.

Bottom line is the kid didn't do **** Fresh/Soph years, was hurt much of jr year, and played running QB in his Sr year. Unless the coaches were supposed to be Nostradamus his recruitment should have played out exactly as it has. He needed to earn his scholarship offer, he did, he was offered, and even though he was supposedly a Miami fan from birth, he's picking an SEC school.

If coaches offered him earlier everyone would have *****ed and moaned that we weren't chasing after 5* backs and that the kid is another Robert Burns inury prone JAG.

Advertisement
Back