Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 1/31

View as article
Something else I find amusing is how the Rumph supporters always bring up how great he is with development. The success stories of Colbert and MJ. Yet, nobody talks about the huge flub with Delaney. Delaney was a projected 3-4th round pick when he decided to leave the Citadel and come to UM. He came to UM because he wanted to get coached up and become a 1st round pick. You can make up whatever excuse you want, but the fact is he went from a mid round pick to undrafted with Rumph as his coach.
facts

No one points out it was Manny's scheme that helped the DBs

Advertisement
Something else I find amusing is how the Rumph supporters always bring up how great he is with development. The success stories of Colbert and MJ. Yet, nobody talks about the huge flub with Delaney. Delaney was a projected 3-4th round pick when he decided to leave the Citadel and come to UM. He came to UM because he wanted to get coached up and become a 1st round pick. You can make up whatever excuse you want, but the fact is he went from a mid round pick to undrafted with Rumph as his coach.
So essentially your argument is that Paul Williams was a good DB coach because Artie was a first round pick...that’s essentially what you said.

IF Rumph even recruited at Banda's level the secondary would be elite. Add any two of Campbell, Surtain, Henderson, TS, Elam, Dent, Williams, Gardener, Jobe, or Mullins and the secondary is elite. Rumph has handed out 82 offers since he's been at UM according to 247.
So you want him to grab a legacy to another school, a kid who’s brother plus for the school he signed with, a DB he only had 2 months to recruit because he just was hired, and 4 dudes that were bagged with one of their cousins literally saying he took money and the other had his NFL brother mention it on Twitter...there’s no blame for Diaz not allowing Rumph to offer Asante or pursue Dixon like D said?

Henderson was on him because he called him a quitter but lol at that list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You seem to be obsessed with me. Keep posting those gifs - it's adorable.
u replied to me i didnt even reply to u lol scroll up fam. I never said anything to u i posted an opinion and u had a slick reply when i wrote facts. Thats u not me u have the issue, i even like some of your posts before if u say something i agree with, im not a female and downvote everything based on feelings. facts r facts regardless who posts them. Downvoting is one thing and disagreeing but saying dumb **** as a reply and not bring anything to the discussion is being obsessed.

Miami is 2019 still doesnt have an elite 1st round secondary across the 2 deep is criminal, it is why we will never be back because things like this keep us with a limp. Its a joke that we arent littered with first rounders all over the 2 deep being that are location should allow us too, the excuses now are we havent been good but when we were 2 years away from being good we were still missing big. TNM? feels the same to me and I'll wait till next cycle to be proven wrong and God I hope so but it looks the same to me and Im not the type to get excited no more over hashtags and coach talk.

Results or kick rocks
Do or do not there is no try

I agree on most of your points, but come on man, Manny been head coach a little over a month, its going tp take some time to fix 17 years of awful

program management to get the roster right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree on most of your points, but come man, Manny been head coach a little over a month, its going tp take some time to fix 17 years of awful

program management and get the roster right.
I have very little hope when i read that LSU article very very small 1% hope. We cant compete in this era its just facts it sucks but its the truth. We cant close never on NSD ever and this staff I would say will be no different IMO. It isnt fact right now we will know next cycle but im leaning they wont be able to battle the bags.

Advertisement
I have very little hope when i read that LSU article very very small 1% hope. We cant compete in this era its just facts it sucks but its the truth. We cant close never on NSD ever and this staff I would say will be no different IMO. It isnt fact right now we will know next cycle but im leaning they wont be able to battle the bags.

Bag game is tuff to overcome, no doubt, next years team needs to win 10 or 11 and at least be competitive against Clemson in ACC championship

game.

Advertisement
Back