Thursday Night at the Grove

Good lord, I just realized I'm going to be in the same boat as the OP next time I visit UM. Where the **** did the last 4 years go?

Wait till you hit 40, have a couple of kids and the belt line expands. A night out might be a movie, a cigar bar or a decent wing joint with good beer.

Wait until you hit 60 when a memory of a night like that is best you can do, or a memory period.

With the current state of our beloved Canes, I would welcome the inability to access the past ten years of memories

Advertisement
Its still a nice spot to hang but the kids are going to be significantly younger for the most part . I think you'd have a little more fun at wynwood (wood tavern , gramps) or downtown/brickell (red bar , will call , fado's)

+1

It's amazing how quickly you go from being age appropriate at the grove, to being the old creepy guys

Reminds me of our last away game trip. For years we have traveled with our son's friends. One of them tried to revive his college days by hitting on a coed who rebuffed him by calling him "sir."

Good lord, I just realized I'm going to be in the same boat as the OP next time I visit UM. Where the **** did the last 4 years go?

Wait till you hit 40, have a couple of kids and the belt line expands. A night out might be a movie, a cigar bar or a decent wing joint with good beer.

Wait until you hit 60 when a memory of a night like that is best you can do, or a memory period.

With the current state of our beloved Canes, I would welcome the inability to access the past ten years of memories

I am trying for a sort of medicare prescription doughnut for team --- keeping the 80's trough 2002 and forget those since while waiting for it being safe again.

I am trying for a sort of medicare prescription doughnut for team --- keeping the 80's trough 2002 and forget those since while waiting for it being safe again.

LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back