Throw the long pass !!!

No. Enos isn't running what bama does. They are in the gun a lot and use a bunch of rpos. They aint just ground and pound and then play action like they used too be.
They certainly aren’t doing all of this I formation That’s for sure. They do a lot of short passes but their receivers are obviously more dynamic with the ball in their hands to go the distance

Advertisement
I’ll give you the one in UF. The other the defender was right there as he was rolling out. Tonight I can’t speak to because I don’t recall and I’m not doggin a QB that completes a pass that picks up yardage.
And im not dogging him but he wont get better at throwing deep by not attempting it.

Jarren doesn't process things fast enough, or doesn't release the ball quick enough to throw the deep ball imo. Quick RPO style (1 read) or intermediate windows where he can "see" the guy come open. He is very risk adverse to say the least.

I still think he is the QB on our roster who gives us the best chance to win week in and week out tho.

That’s not very reassuring
No, no it's not. i edited my post to say that i still think Jarren is the best option, but he holds the ball. Not sure if it's a "processing" thing, or just pulling the trigger thing so to speak. There are times he has a clean pockets, open dudes, and he doens't pull the trigger.

I'll also add everything about Jarren just seems slow...his feet, his processing, his release, his motion. Just seems slow i feel like. He speeds it up on the RPO game and he is good at that.

Advertisement
That’s not very reassuring
A lot of young qbs are 1 read guys. Thats why you see a lot of these spread offenses now to counter that. They are easy offenses to learn and execute. You dont have all the reads and keys like a pro style system.

In case you haven’t noticed, Bama is slanging the rock. Enos learned chit there.

That is my point. You can do anything you want at Bama with the talent they have and look like a genius. Here you have to runwhat fit us and work around our weakness. He fail at both thru 4 games

No, no it's not. i edited my post to say that i still think Jarren is the best option, but he holds the ball. Not sure if it's a "processing" thing, or just pulling the trigger thing so to speak. There are times he has a clean pockets, open dudes, and he doens't pull the trigger.

I'll also add everything about Jarren just seems slow...his feet, his processing, his release, his motion. Just seems slow i feel like. He speeds it up on the RPO game and he is good at that.
Totally agree with your second paragraph.

Advertisement
Our wide receivers suck and our OL is even worse.

Idk what to tell you...

Jarren just wont let the ball go. His footwork isn't crisp, its actually slow from under center. By the time he turns around he's toast or he just holds the dam ball. I know he has a 1 on 1 matchup somewhere.

Jarren just wont let the ball go. His footwork isn't crisp, its actually slow from under center. By the time he turns around he's toast or he just holds the dam ball. I know he has a 1 on 1 matchup somewhere.
I argee

Advertisement
For the most part I think Jarren is getting what he can with the play calling and our offensive line. Very little time for any QB to get set and throw the deep ball. At this point probably looking for where the rushers are as much as his receivers.

I don't think we throw enough to Brevin. He is the most consistent player we have offense. He needs to be targeted 10 times a game.

Advertisement

Jarren is doing the same things that I seen in the Orlando spring game. He is the most talented but his process speed is not fast for the swiss cheese Oline we have. Eno play calling isn't helping at all but at some point Jarren needs tuck and run because he is not going to make if he stand there and keep getting his sh*t rocked.

Advertisement
Back