Throw the long pass !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
For real i see other college teams doing this successfully all the time but we never seem to even try.

You have to have time to let receivers run down field. We have the worst offensive line in the country. As our QB drops back and waits for these routes to develop he is constantly sacked because he literally has 2-3 secs.

Advertisement
Lmao yeah cuz Jeff Thomas and Mike Harley constantly catch contested ball or go up and get the ball. Y’all complained about the downfield throws last year with no intermediate passing. Now y’all got a QB that goes intermediate and now y’all yearning for deep passes

Lmao yeah cuz Jeff Thomas and Mike Harley constantly catch contested ball or go up and get the ball. Y’all complained about the downfield throws last year with no intermediate passing. Now y’all got a QB that goes intermediate and now y’all yearning for deep passes
They wouldnt be contested if the ball is thrown out in front of them instead of behind

Advertisement
You obviously havent seen bama offense in recent years. It aint shît like this.

Of course you are correct. They can afford the slow development PA crap all the game. They have the personnel and the 5 star roster. We do not!!

Advertisement
Of course you are correct. They can afford the slow development PA crap all the game. They have the personnel and the 5 star roster. We do not!!
No. Enos isn't running what bama does. They are in the gun a lot and use a bunch of rpos. They aint just ground and pound and then play action like they used too be.

Not throw it. Thomas had 2 tds vs uf and jarren didn't throw it. One of them he took the shorter pass. Thomas had a td tonight but jarren opted for mallory instead which did pick up yards but points are better.

I’ll give you the one in UF. The other the defender was right there as he was rolling out. Tonight I can’t speak to because I don’t recall and I’m not doggin a QB that completes a pass that picks up yardage.

Advertisement
Back