three way tie with Duke and Tech who wins the coastal?

TheRagingWolf

Junior
If we win out against everyone besides FSU we finish the conference with 3 losses, only one in the division.

if Duke loses two more, they would finish with three conference losses and 2 in the division.

If Georgia Tech loses once more. They already have two division losses, so if they lose to Clemson that's fine too. Just lose an ACC game.

would we win the Coastal? I think it would come down to head to head, and that's a three way tie, and since we had the best division record we would win the Coastal, am i right?

Advertisement
If we win out against everyone besides FSU we finish the conference with 3 losses, only one in the division.

if Duke loses two more, they would finish with three conference losses and 2 in the division.

If Georgia Tech loses once more. They already have two division losses, so if they lose to Clemson that's fine too. Just lose an ACC game.

would we win the Coastal? I think it would come down to head to head, and that's a three way tie, and since we had the best division record we would win the Coastal, am i right?

I forgive you

Not sure......................they may look at the overall record......and I am not conceding a loss to FSU. ***** FSU...

Advertisement
I put the three way tiebreaker rules in a thread yesterday. Scroll down a few and you can read how the Canes can get in...

***** all that tie breaker stuff. If we get into a tie breaker scenario, I don't want to hear about it.

Win out (including FSU), then worry about it.

I don't believe it will happen, but it's all I'm interested in.

To answer your question, yes. We would win the tiebreaker based on best win percentage within the division.

Really, if we win out, we only would need Duke to lose one more, and then it doesn't matter what else happens.

But F that, because if that happens, then fat Al is guaranteed to be here.

Advertisement
4162495498a0d0bd1d793c10475d29c496332a14fdeeea51cb3a2d0a8fb2f5dc.jpg

Advertisement
Back