Three headed monster

He’s had about 20 carries here. You guys have turned him into the son of Mrs. Butterworth by constantly harping on him dropping the ball when, in fact, it’s not true.

Some guys take longer to mature and truly find their groove. 4 years can fly by in a heartbeat, and, before you realize it, your eligibility is gone. I’ve been pulling for Gray since he showed how badly he wanted to be a Cane and how much it meant to him.

He’s a gigantic dude with tremendous strength and straight line speed. I think we should be able to use those abilities this year.
Lol mrs butterworth......they act like this ni99a is tiki barber or dalvin ****

Advertisement
My hope is that for his senior year Choc balls out and is a new age version of Najeh Davenport. Najeh is the forgotten stud from the early 2000's he was a bad man at FB.

Let's just hope Choc doesn't emulate The Dump Truck in all respects. Chocolate could end up a terrible nickname.

He’s had about 20 carries here. You guys have turned him into the son of Mrs. Butterworth by constantly harping on him dropping the ball when, in fact, it’s not true.

Some guys take longer to mature and truly find their groove. 4 years can fly by in a heartbeat, and, before you realize it, your eligibility is gone. I’ve been pulling for Gray since he showed how badly he wanted to be a Cane and how much it meant to him.

He’s a gigantic dude with tremendous strength and straight line speed. I think we should be able to use those abilities this year.
The thing is in his HS highlights the kid can cutt back too with ease, he needs to be in space a bit. If he gets in the open field he will be a problem, lets hope that OL clears those lanes for him.

Advertisement
So the riddle has been solved, ivins latest write up said Gray had the best day in the scrimmage. He had some nice runs and a couple of td’s.

It sounds like he’s solidified the three spot, which would be nice. He’s stuck around and did whatever the staff has asked of him.

Got to root for kids like that.

Everyone can rest easy now , Gray is the third head of the monster.

Good night.

Read title of OP, thought it was pertaining to *** toys ordered by Ohio State coaching staff.

Advertisement

Remember that day on signing day, kid had talent and could have gone somewhere else, not saying he had every top school after but like those other fucquit who claim we were there dream school, but signed with those redneck school, who if would discriminate against one of there family members or friends if they didn’t know who they were. Choc keep pushing yung blood, good things always happen to those that work and stay focused.

Never understood how Gray didnt become thise stud.....hopefully he balls out this season and shows why alot of die hard fans believed in him.
He needed to learn how to be a RB and the play book... Hopefully it all happens for him. I've always been a big fan!

Im happy for the dude no doubt but I can't imagine he is getting meaningful carries outside of short yardage situations. Homer and DJ are going to be lethal. Should Gray carry the ball before those 2? Hopefully we beat teams more handily and we are a better 3rd down team so there are more mop up carries to go around. Pound teams with a 240lb back in the 4th quarter up 3-4 TDs

Advertisement
He can be utilized through FB screens, routes to the flat, dives, etc. I can’t see him taking carries away from Homer and DJ.

I’m still trying to figure out why Al Golden didn’t redshirt him freshman year but it worked out cuz he eventually took one after the unfortunate ACL injury. He looks huge this year and hopefully he could contribute for Miami this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back