Three headed monster

Cribby

All-American
Premium
So the riddle has been solved, ivins latest write up said Gray had the best day in the scrimmage. He had some nice runs and a couple of td’s.

It sounds like he’s solidified the three spot, which would be nice. He’s stuck around and did whatever the staff has asked of him.

Got to root for kids like that.

Everyone can rest easy now , Gray is the third head of the monster.

Good night.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
6ACD1776-9743-4619-B2AC-11B077124592.jpeg

Advertisement
i'm hoping he DOMINATES all of his opportunities this year, and his blockers block like their lives depend on it.

Remember when the jerkoffs on this site were calling for him to transfer? Suck a ****. Proud of you Choc. Handled yourself like a man & a true cane. Hopefully he is the goal line hammer & racks up the td’s.

Advertisement
Very good news.

As some have mentioned, if he can do it from the FB position, it'll just give us another offensive weapon that we haven't had since Najeh.

So the riddle has been solved, ivins latest write up said Gray had the best day in the scrimmage. He had some nice runs and a couple of td’s.

It sounds like he’s solidified the three spot, which would be nice. He’s stuck around and did whatever the staff has asked of him.

Good night.

Wasn't fumbling one of his issues?
He’s had about 20 carries here. You guys have turned him into the son of Mrs. Butterworth by constantly harping on him dropping the ball when, in fact, it’s not true.

Some guys take longer to mature and truly find their groove. 4 years can fly by in a heartbeat, and, before you realize it, your eligibility is gone. I’ve been pulling for Gray since he showed how badly he wanted to be a Cane and how much it meant to him.

He’s a gigantic dude with tremendous strength and straight line speed. I think we should be able to use those abilities this year.

Advertisement
He’s had about 20 carries here. You guys have turned him into the son of Mrs. Butterworth by constantly harping on him dropping the ball when, in fact, it’s not true.

Some guys take longer to mature and truly find their groove. 4 years can fly by in a heartbeat, and, before you realize it, your eligibility is gone. I’ve been pulling for Gray since he showed how badly he wanted to be a Cane and how much it meant to him.

He’s a gigantic dude with tremendous strength and straight line speed. I think we should be able to use those abilities this year.
Preach brother. Preach!!
Go Canes!!!!!

Good night.
I knew it was Choc and not lingard, you could just tell by the information that was coming from camp that Gray was making a huge push and becoming better.

Advertisement
Back