Three Canes ranked in Top 50 NFL rookies

Advertisement
the Canes can boast that they put players in the NFL (albeit drafted below where they should be), but, ironically, they cannot obtain good production from them while here.

So RS did leave Al some talent. 2010 wasn't a bad class at all.

Offensively, it was excellent. Morris, Storm, Linder, Seantrel, Cleveland and Hurns all spent time on active NFL rosters last year. Feliciano was a four-year starter. McDermott was first team All-ACC. Walford was a Mackey finalist.

Defensively, it was terrible.

i wouldn't call it terrible. it still had vernon, spence, armstrong (who UM suspended indefinitely), fortson, brandon mcgee who all are nfl guys.

Offensively, it was excellent. Morris, Storm, Linder, Seantrel, Cleveland and Hurns all spent time on active NFL rosters last year. Feliciano was a four-year starter. McDermott was first team All-ACC. Walford was a Mackey finalist.

i wouldn't call it terrible. it still had vernon, spence, armstrong (who UM suspended indefinitely), fortson, brandon mcgee who all are nfl guys.

That was the year before. This was the class with Kevin Nelson, Jeffrey Brown, Delmar Taylor, etc.

Advertisement

I agree. But the situation was compounded by an incredibly ****** defensive scheme/philosophy that the players are ill suited for. Even with marginal talent on that side of the ball, no way we should have been ranked 115 or whatever on defense.

I don't want to hear **** about being ranked 15th now either. That Nebraska running back is still running it down our throats.

Advertisement
Back