Thread title on TOS-Mike Farrell

Advertisement
Negged for using "TOS". This site is not *****made. No filters here. This applies to anyone using that acronym. Don't do it.

With JC Farrell's most likely going off what he hears from Langston and the warchant crew. Those guys think FSU is getting everyone.

Advertisement
This guy sounds like he needs to go back to the shed with all the other tools. Jc and kaaya are canes'.

Advertisement
I have no inside knowledge, but I'm super hard pressed to see Kaaya making the switch this late in the process. I think to Kaaya to a SoCal school talk has quieted for a reason.

Advertisement
Farrell is usually pretty reliable. I remember he was calling Bush and McCord to UM when everyone else had Auburn and South Carolina.

Brad is hands down the most important recruit we have. As much as we want Cook and Lane you can't even compare there value to Kaaya.

Advertisement
Not buying this. He's been so invested in the U for so long and is in regular contact apparently with guys like Berrios.

Farrell told vol fans a day before JUCO signing day that he thought 95% sure lambert a DL would sign with the vols.

Next day he signed with auburn.

Farrell is usually pretty reliable.

He's no more reliable than any of the other fake insider twits. There's almost 0 chance Kayaa dycks up at this late stage of the process. He's had those offers for a long time, and he's way too good of a kid to wait this late to gut our chances of replacing him.

Farrell is usually pretty reliable.

He's no more reliable than any of the other fake insider twits. There's almost 0 chance Kayaa dycks up at this late stage of the process. He's had those offers for a long time, and he's way too good of a kid to wait this late to gut our chances of replacing him.

also too smart to be playing games this late in the game

this isnt a "im gonna wait til after signing day cause im not sure" type of kid

you guys have got to realize they arent selling subscriptions anymore (CiS says waddup) so they will make all kind of crazy headlines just to get you to run a free trial so they can hook you in. Ferman for example. Its like he lurks here all day long, waits for Peter to say something, and then goes on his premium board and debunks or says the opposite. The competition is in desperation mode.

Advertisement
Back