Thoughts on this kid

Advertisement
Do want.

If this kid makes it to a camp this summer I'm sure that he will receive an offer.

Film looks good, and Georgia produces some great defensive players.

Last edited:
If we show interest I'm gonna check out a game of his. He is right around the corner from me

Nice Film Reads Plays Well............ Looks Like Speed Is Just Fine Coverage Looked Ok He's Very Solid As A Prospect How Tall And How Much Does He Weigh?

Advertisement
Interesting player he has some nice film but he is short like 5'10 or 5'11. Would want to see him in camp to see how explosive he is.

He has good eyes and pursuit. Definitely would get a camp offer if he came down IMO. But he's listed at 6 flat so there might be some questions about his height from the staff. If he's around Perrymans height, I don't see why he couldn't get a camp offer

Advertisement
His fam has been trying to get our staffs attention since the fall before offers rolled in. The interest is there on the kids behalf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Video looks like he reads plays well and has a good nose for the ball. They play good football up here in GA too.

I don't care if he's 6 ft or even 5'11. If he camps and earns the offer, then I want him.

I asked him if he is gonna camp and he is not sure yet, he is hitting a lot of other places this summer

I agree if he camps and get te offer take him, he reminds me of Jon Beason. I think he can add another 20lbs easily, then stick him inside along with juwon young and you 2 240lbs that can run and lay the wood on opposing ball carriers.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back