Thoughts on the 2 weeks off?.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
It means I’m gonna wear out the new yellowtail spot I found in 90 feet the next two Saturdays.
There are quite a few Sea Tow captains on this board so I agree on letting us have your coordinates for safety purposes...Don't get nervous with my black colored hull...It is a new Sea Tow look!

Advertisement
Unfortunately its also supposed to be rough out .been blowing like crazy up here in brevard county

Yeah I was looking at the wind finder app and it’s howling this Saturday. May be able to get out Sunday afternoon

We won't know until we play.

It would be great if we could practice during the time off but that's just not feasible.

It probably will affect the rhythm of the offense, but with the kind of tempo we play you can get back into a groove within a half of football. Where it will have the biggest impact is on Defense, particularly in the secondary.

Where it could possibly benefit us is getting guys healthy & getting some depth back, which is much needed.
(Especially on the OL)

But ultimately, we'll just have to wait & see.
Copy and paste the bolded

Advertisement
with a statement like that, you need to provide coordinates. are these regular Miami tails? or flags? I mean, real flags like Gingerbread or Tortuas flags

My 85 year old dad, the ultimate yellowtail whisperer last Saturday.
9EFAE634-1206-4202-8F58-1B1C353C6A70.jpeg

Advertisement
Well we all know what usually happens with 1 week off.....2 weeks without really much practice time? Yikes

Advertisement
Back