Thoughts on the 2 weeks off?.....

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
How will it affect us? Does it kill momentum? Affects on timing, rhythm, ect.? How could it benefit us? I’m worried it may cost us a loss or two. Let’s here what you think.

Advertisement
We won't know until we play.

It would be great if we could practice during the time off but that's just not feasible.

It probably will affect the rhythm of the offense, but with the kind of tempo we play you can get back into a groove within a half of football. Where it will have the biggest impact is on Defense, particularly in the secondary.

Where it could possibly benefit us is getting guys healthy & getting some depth back, which is much needed.
(Especially on the OL)

But ultimately, we'll just have to wait & see.

Advertisement
good news is we can't lose a bye week if it's followed by a bye week
But when we DO come back, we'll have the double-bye blues.

Just look at our bowl performances the last few years to get an idea of how we will look when we come back. However, if we come out looking good, that will be a great sign. That will be the biggest sign yet that we are going in the right direction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How will it affect us? Does it kill momentum? Affects on timing, rhythm, ect.? How could it benefit us? I’m worried it may cost us a loss or two. Let’s here what you think.

it will impact us the same as the other teams who’s games keep getting cancelled.

not practicing is the biggest drawback but it is what it is and all teams left on our schedule are dealing with it. No excuses if we get to play again.

it will help us get guys ready to play who have been injured or in quarantine. We should see more of Donaldson, Rivers and Campbell next time we play.

Brooks gets to rest his foot.

Bolden gets to rest up cause he looks warn down. I’m sure some others guys will enjoy the mini break also like Mallory who has been banged up or Chaney with his shoulder.

Advertisement
I was hoping we could coast through GT and be prep'ed and healthy for WF, I think Wake is our most difficult team left on our schedule. as it is away. Now hitting Wake after a gap is worrisome.

with a statement like that, you need to provide coordinates. are these regular Miami tails? or flags? I mean, real flags like Gingerbread or Tortugas

Will only divulge it's north of pickles but south of molasses. Average size 18-22" with some bigger, so larger than Miami but smaller than Tortugas and the Gingerbreads with the shark problems getting almost as bad as both those places.

Cutoffs becoming more and more of an issue in the middle Keys.

1. Manny coming off of byes is 1-4 with his only win last week
2. The only longer lay off was before the bowl last year and we lost by two touchdowns and got shut out by la tech

based on the evidence above I can’t imagine anything good

I just hope king and lashlee can be the variable that changes things

Advertisement
Back