Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
What’s going on at UGa?

All their underclassmen leaving? Fields transferring?

Sounds like something going on around that program where people are running away.

Well except for a Miami-Dade safety who Miami has shown the most love to and has spent numerous hours and days on our campus.

Smells like stanky fish.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter who either one picks. Signing day is still a month away and they could change their minds three more times before then.

It doesn't matter who either one picks. Signing day is still a month away and they could change their minds three more times before then.

He enrolls in a week or so, timing on this one does matter.

Bogle wont sign till Feb so that doesn’t matter till it’s signes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not kiss of death with him, I do t recall him ever being wrong yet.
On dunmore and haselwood.
-He’s been right in the past though. To be fair everyone thought haselwood was coming so not going to count that
- dunmore teammates even believed he was coming weeks before the early signing period so can’t count that on Harley either

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nothing to watch here or the game. Like someone said the clock has reset on recruiting. I don’t think we are rebuilding, but we are ways away. However, if you been secret about your desicion and want to create suspense, why would you tell a reporter beforehand?

These players don’t know anything guys he’s hoping they come just like us. If he absolutely knew he wouldn’t post it and spoil in a few hours before they announce. Y’all look at social media wayyyy to deep. Hahah

It’s a problem I have 🤷🏻‍♂️😀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back