Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
And what did we lose? How good was he?

But it was a huge waste of time to drive home, signing day hasn’t been fun for a lot of years and majority of time I don’t expect kids to announce for us on TV but I still sit through the games and declarations and torcher myself

Advertisement
I love Cribs... but you are in the wrong here... dont set yourself up for dissapointment.. this is over

didnt say i think anyone is coming or not coming, i just dont think mr "make cooney mayor" bc he got cam williams to sign an LOI should be hailed as the mr insider

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tifwiw but was told tonight Bogle is picking Bama tomorrow. Hope they’re wrong cause it’s a big position of need for us and he’d have a chance to play right away next year.

Tifwiw but was told tonight Bogle is picking Bama tomorrow. Hope they’re wrong cause it’s a big position of need for us and he’d have a chance to play right away next year.

ive also seen twitter say hes gonna go to UF tomorrow.

Advertisement
Has Stevenson already submitted his LOI or is it something he will do after announcing? Would be a real shame to miss on Stevenson because he thought Richt and his garbage offensive staff would still be here.

Advertisement
KB, if you or any of your family are on this board, you won't see the field until your Jr. year if you choose Bama.

If you choose Miami you're an impact player day one and a 1st round pick after your Jr. year.

The business decision is Miami.
This doesnt make no sense

Bama get all positions drafted and if u wait u can conserve your body till your ready and get top flight coaching and paid there and the nfl. So how is Miami the business descision?

I say we strike out. I hope I am wrong. Too many problems that need fixed with Miami right now.

Advertisement
Back