Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
Advertisement
I know. Ish changes quick figured I’d ask one more time lol we will find out tomorrow. Hope the man is right.

i mean stuff can change, but whatever we know now is the same we knew prior to. a lot of the pay sites are changing their CBs bc wiltfong changed his CB (due to ty possibly bleeping w him which i can't see why a kid who wanted to keep it secret will blurt it out 3 days prior to his announcement). stefans tune is no one really knows and his people are giving vibes to both schools (throw everyone off) and both staffs seem to be confident regardless.

Advertisement
Bama ain't dropping a bag for Bogle.

Plus they are recruiting him to be a rush backer not a DL.

No disrespect, but this is one of the worst post of the year, you are a guy that roots for the model of all of college football and you posted that we need to model our program after another school, LoL is this a Miami blog site, im lost!
We all have our opinions. You can disagree. I’m not the type to get upset over disagreements. But this ain’t the 80s

They thought they were getting Jobe and posting photos of ST after their visit with him. What a clown show. Jobe was posting all Bama stuff and EVERYONE knew he was going to Bama except our staff hahahaha I have very little faith that we get either of these kids. Recruiting will be pretty weak with this staff moving forward in my opinion.
Jobe hasn’t done jack **** this year.

Advertisement
Why would anyone be crying when most realize that our chances are low for either?

Amazing how so many posters like to portray others as unrealistic or naive.

They’ll still be crying, *****ing, and moaning regardless. Happens every year. The notorious bag droppers will get another crop and a lot of fans on this site will complain that our coaches let it occur for some lame *** reason like it was their fault.

Advertisement
Remember guys ... the negative recruiting going on "Miami doesn't have a S&C coach", "Miami's HC is a rookie", "Your talent is too great for a mediocre program", "the glory days were gone a long time ago and they ain't coming back"

When you are a big time talent ... those arguments are very persuasive.

Have either or both of them signed with a school (from early signing day) and are simply announcing that tomorrow? (Or will they be signing in Feb?)

Jobe hasn’t done jack **** this year.

Nobody said he did. Some of you are so **** dumb it makes my head hurt. I said they got played by Jobe and were too dumb to see it. Nothing about Jobes on field success. My response is in regards to them feeing confident like always and always striking out.

Advertisement
Nobody said he did. Some of you are so **** dumb it makes my head hurt. I said they got played by Jobe and were too dumb to see it. Nothing about Jobes on field success. My response is in regards to them feeing confident like always and always striking out.
And I’m saying he didn’t do jack ****.

We all have our opinions. You can disagree. I’m not the type to get upset over disagreements. But this ain’t the 80s

Dont matter what year it is, obviously the blue print is still the same, and when its followed we rule college football. Its not about class rankings, its about getting the right guys, class rankings are definitely innaccurate. You can get a True class ranking after 3yrs of actual play, not in Feb. Those sites are for people that dont know football!

I'm not watching that game. I'll be working in another rehab property here in DC. Fixer upper off Ridge Rd in SE. Yall hold it down with the game, I'll got get this money.

"The staff feels confident"

Worst ******* jinx of all time. This staff is full of suckers.

Advertisement
Back