Thoughts on spring practice #2

Yatl was the real deal. Not to belittle anything done by Kane, but I was using him as an example to joke about message boards nominating GT AAs who never delivered on their promise. Obviously, X doesn't fall into that category. Not sure if he's Yatl level. But he's an alpha.
I honestly thought Yatil was going to skyrocket....unfortunately injuries was his undoing. Kid had it all, and then some.

Advertisement
man prevails GIF

@DMoney Can you see JoJo making a run at Ahmmon’s freshman receiving record?

We all knew Ahmmon was going to be a problem when he signed…kid just oozed confidence and knew he couldn’t be stopped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is JoJo gonna play ahead of in order to accomplish that?
That’s true as well. And the question wasn’t to take anything away from JoJo if he doesn’t break the record.

I guess a better question would be does JoJo have similar playmaking ability as Ahmmon? Maybe a bit unfair from only 2 practices but from those that saw AR early on, just curious if JoJo is looking like that kind of player early on.

A few names I haven't seen at all, and I'm wondering whether they're still on the team:
-Ahmad Moten
-Antonio Tripp
-Jackson Carver
-Chris Washington
I noticed that Carver wasn’t mentioned at all by Dawson in his post practice interview - literally mentioned everyone else, injured or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back