Thoughts on Schiano

crossover22[]_[];2402100 said:
Golden at Temple = Schiano at Rutgers

Tell me im wrong.

And of course after her failed miserably he would preach change in interviews... No brainer

Schiano actually won bowl games

Look up which ones... NONE were high profile. Not impressive.
Look at the Overall W/L and conference record

Advertisement
Schiano is a terrible, terrible hire. He's not impressive at all from a football perspective. And he's known as a micromanaging prick--just like Al Golden.

Schiano is best choice behind Butch! Period! Guy knows his **** and will quickly turn and keep this program in the BCS! Stop with these big on glam spread set coaches! We need a real coach that knows football A-Z and that's Schiano if not Butch!

Advertisement
Schiano is best choice behind Butch! Period! Guy knows his **** and will quickly turn and keep this program in the BCS! Stop with these big on glam spread set coaches! We need a real coach that knows football A-Z and that's Schiano if not Butch!

4-8 in 2010

Way too deep an analysis. I guess Belichek sucks he was 5-11 1995 with Cleveland. Help me!!!!

Advertisement
Golden at Temple = Schiano at Rutgers

Tell me im wrong.

And of course after her failed miserably he would preach change in interviews... No brainer
Your wrong.
Schiano played In a tougher conference that kicked golden team out for being ******
Schiano plays an aggressive style defense...while al golden is as passive as I've ever seen.
One is uber aggressive guy...the other is passive I'm smarter than everyone guy.

That article is propaganda bull****.

Like when Golden and Coley went to Dallas to change the face of the program.

Schiano is what he is.

A mean micromanger that the kids do not like.

I'm fine with college Schiano. Pro schiano didn't work. Really liked the fact that he has used his time to fine tune his mistakes.

Can you expand on this a bit hood?

How ex-Tampa Bay Bucs coach Greg Schiano is preparing for his next job | The MMQB with Peter King

This program needs some excitment.

Schiano is a boring safe hire with very little upside.

Advertisement
does anyone here think Schiano gets recruits hyped to come here? What about him as a head guy has he shown to make you think he would be anything other than an ******* version of golden?

Would reassert toughness. I'm unclear how much upside he has. That's the gamble. I'd prefer to go with more of a known quantity in Richt but Schiano wouldn't disappoint me. I don't want any part of Mullen and that style of offense.

Maryland just hired DJ Durkin as head coach.

We are holding our d**ks trying to convince a guy that was fired two days ago to take 4 mil.

Advertisement
does anyone here think Schiano gets recruits hyped to come here? What about him as a head guy has he shown to make you think he would be anything other than an ******* version of golden?

Well he would keep Golden's pipeline to NJ open. He has that going for him.

You are correct sir!!! You won't be able to educate, they will never let facts interfere with their opinion.

Read up on him and his performance and see if you have same opinion.

fp42xlM.gif

No words just this

Advertisement
Back