Thoughts on rosier sitting down with tvd?

Advertisement
Rosier has been training QBs privately since last spring. Like most of these other trainers, he’s probably trying to attached himself to somebody that can help him attract more business.
He works for a well known QBs coach whose name I forget. He runs Fla. I believe he works with Nkosi and maybe jarren

Advertisement
I'll be honest. Rosier was lazy as **** as a player early on, more a part of the problem than the solution and he caused Richt to tear his limited remaining hair out. I feel that if Malik had put in more work and been a better leader, that would have pushed Kaaya a lot more and made both of them better.

I know he turned it around in 2017, but that still rankles me to this day. He never came across as either a gritty relentless type or a student of the game. So while I like Rosier as a person, seems like a great guy, he wouldn't be my first choice to pair up with my future stars.

I posted more on what they work on yesterday. If Lashlee is okay with it, no one should care.

I like Lashlee, more than most on CIS. I especially like what he's done with the QB room, night and day. But he makes mistakes. I don't see much downside to having Malik as an advisor. But I also think there are a lot better options.

If Miami won that game they would have won the coastal, it was malweak.
Pitt? So 2017? They already won the coastal… they were #2 in the country and could’ve secured a playoff birth even w a loss to Clemson in the acc cg. Right? No? I dunno

Advertisement
just because he sucks doesnt mean he doesnt know how to watch film and study the game. Got coaches who coach that have never played football in their lives but have knowledge of the game.

Give me someone who has played AND coached at a high level. No more Nintendo coaches down here.

as long as it is not about mental game prep it's ok, I guess

Pitt? So 2017? They already won the coastal… they were #2 in the country and could’ve secured a playoff birth even w a loss to Clemson in the acc cg. Right? No? I dunno
Yeah, your right, I forgot.

Point is, hard pass on a dude that can't get ready for the most important game of his career

Advertisement
They're usually technicians, though. Malik was far from a technical QB. His release and footwork were out of sync half the time. So just seems a bit odd. The film watching is helpful no matter what, though. And, cool of Rosier to invest in the program either way. Also, Rosier had a gargantuan set of balls most of the time, so hopefully that inspires TVD.
I don't think TVD needs help there.

Love the attitude of "we've won 2 games. So what, there's still 4 to play".

Many of the best teachers and mentors are QBs who weren't the most physically gifted at QB. I personally love this because we know he got destroyed by fans and by his play rightfully so but to give back to Canes players now is everything and that's what I always want the alums to do at least try to make the current players better

Advertisement
He works for a well known QBs coach whose name I forget. He runs Fla. I believe he works with Nkosi and maybe jarren
He works with QB Country. They have a few good coaches. My son trained with Anthony Boone from QB Country North Carolina last spring.

I vaguely recall Rosier admitted at one point to not taking film study serious until his last year or two. Hopefully he uses his own early shortcomings in preparation as a means to motivate young players to do things right early to maximize their talent.

Either way, I always love when Cane alumni put the time in with current Canes. That should be one of our finer selling points every year.

Advertisement
Back