Thoughts on rosier sitting down with tvd?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be concerned as the OC or QB coach. Rosier on the same page I am on? Does he read the defense the way I want TVD to read the defense? does Rosier know the plays and situations?

That would be very concerning to me.

Advertisement
Can't read the article but I like it. I think if anyone understands the impact of film study it is probably rosier because If I recall correctly he never really did it until richt showed up and led us to one of our best seasons in a decade despite not being the most talented qb we've recruited.

I as well as many others here dogged him at times when things went bad, but the guy is a true cane and has a lot of love for the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of the best teachers are the players who weren't great at the sport. I have no problem with it all
They're usually technicians, though. Malik was far from a technical QB. His release and footwork were out of sync half the time. So just seems a bit odd. The film watching is helpful no matter what, though. And, cool of Rosier to invest in the program either way. Also, Rosier had a gargantuan set of balls most of the time, so hopefully that inspires TVD.

Rosier is high on my list. Big time wins in 2017 and he was great/smart running the ball.

I ma sure he can help TVD in a couple of things running the danm ball

Pretty dumb thread, and I'm not dunking on you Brock, but this should be completely moot. Nobody should have any issue with this in the slightest. Malik has turned to coaching since his playing days ended, and the fact that he's working with our kids should be applauded, not questioned.

And as many others in this thread have said, a TON of average or worse players have become elite coaches. As a matter of fact, the majority of great coaches were NOT elite players. Sean McVay played WR at the other Miami for 3 years and caught 39 passes and never scored a TD. I'd say he's got a pretty good understanding of the game. Good for Malik for taking the time to help, and good for TVD for accepting the help. I think it speaks volumes about both kids. This is what Miami SHOULD be.

Advertisement
Back