Thoughts on Randy Shannon coming back as DC?

Advertisement
Didn't we just do this the other day? Well, still no. There are better options, hopefully he's got enough pride to not take the job, and he's been talking s**t about us to recruits.

Advertisement
I remember when Golden was hired and there were people who were hoping he would bring D with him.

Didn't we just do this the other day? Well, still no. There are better options, hopefully he's got enough pride to not take the job, and he's been talking s**t about us to recruits.

Is that why he "friended" all of them?

Advertisement

Is that why he "friended" all of them?

I assume he "friended" all of them figuring they'd easy to flip. I'm fairly certain that whomever he's talking to, he's telling them that Miami will be a mess for the next few years, so they should head to uf.

Advertisement
Man we would've gotten phukked up by the NCAA if it weren't for that man. I don't want him back but let's not forget.
I kinda miss our guys "flying around"
NoD has had them crawling n playing patty cakes smh

Advertisement
This mother fugger took a job with the Florida Gators to better his career. Was this the best decision for Randy? Probably. Does this make me turn my back on a former cane? Yes it does. I don't want him back here.

Advertisement
Back