Thoughts on Friday's spring practice

View as article
Advertisement
I was tryna tell ppl bout JoJo @Dwinstitles. U remember dat. I was told dat he needed to work on his route running bc it wasn’t up to par when I specifically said that he’s a great route runner. I was told dat all her ran was screens, 9 routes, & posts 🤷🏾‍♂️. I watched every game the kid played as a senior bc he was my favorite recruit (BIG PAUSE)
I said from the rip JoJo reminds me of Stephon Diggs and Justin Jefferson, dude gone be a baller

According to CIS, Bowl games don't count, so it's time to forgive.

Unless it's a rival getting dragged, or not making a bowl game, right?

knock down season 1 GIF by Blunt Talk

I was tryna tell ppl bout JoJo @Dwinstitles. U remember dat. I was told dat he needed to work on his route running bc it wasn’t up to par when I specifically said that he’s a great route runner. I was told dat all her ran was screens, 9 routes, & posts 🤷🏾‍♂️. I watched every game the kid played as a senior bc he was my favorite recruit (BIG PAUSE)
Agree 100%. I was consistent all through the process that Jojo was the most important offensive recruit in this cycle. When he came to one of the Miami camps last year and completely blew the staff away I wasn't the least bit surprised. I think we could be looking at a potential superstar. I also called Rueben Bain before the season as being a guy that once he sees the field will never come off of it. I also said before the season that Bain has the look of an all time UM great.

Advertisement
Agree 100%. I was consistent all through the process that Jojo was the most important offensive recruit in this cycle. When he came to one of the Miami camps last year and completely blew the staff away I wasn't the least bit surprised. I think we could be looking at a potential superstar. I also called Rueben Bain before the season as being a guy that once he sees the field will never come off of it. I also said before the season that Bain has the look of an all time UM great.
I’m tryna tell ya. I had ppl tellin me that JoJo needed seasoning with his route running & I was like huh? I rewatched every game the kid played his Sr. Year & his routes where outrageous

Advertisement
Back