Thoughts From the Bench Press: Georgia Tech

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Ok normally I post these the day before the game, but quite frankly some of y’all are as trustworthy as Manny Diaz during a BYE week

I’m reading comments about our uniform color combinations?

Did this board start broadcasting on the BRAVO network?

I’m reading comments about Georgia Techs offense? The same Georgia Tech that just got curb stomped by BOWLING GREEN.

I’m hearing people mention the last 15 years of Canes football as if it’s Kirby Freeman, Glen Cook, and AJ Highsmith taking the field.

Get to your doctors now because your estrogen levels are too high. TRT clinics are everywhere in Florida so maybe it’s time for Lifewallet to start sponsoring them for fans

“The attendance gusym!”

Well I’ve had enough. Today is gonna be heavy military press day because the shoulders around here are SAGGING

Here’s why we are gonna absolutely curb stomp this team:

Shannon Dawson: Call him The Trinity Killer because “it’s already over.”

I could stop here…but I won’t. This man is doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants right now. Georgia Tech is Rube Baker and we are Jack Parkman. They are standing on the tracks and the train is coming through. It doesn’t even matter what GT does on offense, if they try and play passive we will run it all over them enough to make Paul Johnson almost able to see his little saggy weiner get hard over his pop belly. If they try and stop the run, we will throw for 500.

Mark Fletcher: I’ve correctly predicted Parrish and Chaney to have over 10ypc in games this year. This time it’s Fletchers turn. Parrish will probably drop 150 in another ho-hum elite performance, but Fletcher is gonna rip off some huge runs against a demoralized GT defense. We should see some flashes of the future here if he gets enough carries

Anez Cooper: I could name the entire offensive line but what this kid is doing is flat out “offensive”. He’s literally killing people. I already cant wait for Lances breakdowns where he shows Anez just absolutely stealing souls.

James Williams: This kid was BUILT for this. Night game, alternate uniforms, stadium energy. Someone is gonna want to set the tone and if this dude was from Skyrim he would be the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood. He’s gonna absolutely set the ******* tone on defense. Just hope we don’t lose him for half of next weeks game (or 15 years to life for attempted murder)

Kam: he’s back. That’s all. No secret our pass defense isn’t the same without the general back there. He allows everyone to do their jobs and if Guidry were to ever miss a game, I’d want Kam to take over player/coach. Let me remind you of the Jaden Davis forced fumble when Kam STOOD UP their RT and tossed him aside forcing the play. He’s the best defensive player we’ve had in a decade. Period.

Bain: if there’s been a better defensive freshman in the country, I’ve not seen it. He’s been carrying the load with Mesidor out but I think he gets the workload lightened slightly this week which allows him to make some huge impact plays. Look for a strip sack here.

Verdict: it doesn’t matter what Georgia Tech does, they can’t stop us, period. If we want to win 35-10 we will…if we wanted to win 77-28 we could

I’ll go somewhere in the middle and say:

Good guys 45
Bad guys 13

IMG_0289.jpeg

Advertisement
Need to not overlook these guys. Even though they stunk last week, they played Ole Miss and Louisville tough and beat Wake. Need to come out fast and strong and keep our foot on the gas for 60 mins. Impress the recruits while we’re at it

Need to not overlook these guys. Even though they stunk last week, they played Ole Miss and Louisville tough and beat Wake. Need to come out fast and strong and keep our foot on the gas for 60 mins. Impress the recruits while we’re at it
Inject that TRT right into your *****

This coaching staff ain’t overlooking anyone. Knock it off.

Ok normally I post these the day before the game, but quite frankly some of y’all are as trustworthy as Manny Diaz during a BYE week

I’m reading comments about Georgia Techs offense? The same Georgia Tech that just got curb stomped by BOWLING GREEN.

I’m hearing people mention the last 15 years of Canes football as if it’s Kirby Freeman, Glen Cook, and AJ Highsmith taking the field.

Get to your doctors now because your estrogen levels are too high. TRT clinics are everywhere in Florida so maybe it’s time for Lifewallet to start sponsoring them for fans

“The attendance gusym!”

Well I’ve had enough. Today is gonna be heavy military press day because the shoulders around here are SAGGING

I could stop here…but I won’t. This man is doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants right now. Georgia Tech is Rube Baker and we are Jack Parkman. They are standing on the tracks and the train is coming through. It doesn’t even matter what GT does on offense, if they try and play passive we will run it all over them enough to make Paul Johnson almost able to see his little saggy weiner get hard over his pop belly. If they try and stop the run, we will throw for 500.

Mark Fletcher: I’ve correctly predicted Parrish and Chaney to have over 10ypc in games this year. This time it’s Fletchers turn. Parrish will probably drop 150 in another ho-hum elite performance, but Fletcher is gonna rip off some huge runs against a demoralized GT defense. We should see some flashes of the future here if he gets enough carries

Anez Cooper: I could name the entire offensive line but what this kid is doing is flat out “offensive”. He’s literally killing people. I already cant wait for Lances breakdowns where he shows Anez just absolutely stealing souls.

James Williams: This kid was BUILT for this. Night game, alternate uniforms, stadium energy. Someone is gonna want to set the tone and if this dude was from Skyrim he would be the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood. He’s gonna absolutely set the ******* tone on defense. Just hope we don’t lose him for half of next weeks game (or 15 years to life for attempted murder)

Kam: he’s back. That’s all. No secret our pass defense isn’t the same without the general back there. He allows everyone to do their jobs and if Guidry were to ever miss a game, I’d want Kam to take over player/coach. Let me remind you of the Jaden Davis forced fumble when Kam STOOD UP their RT and tossed him aside forcing the play. He’s the best defensive player we’ve had in a decade. Period.

Bain: if there’s been a better defensive freshman in the country, I’ve not seen it. He’s been carrying the load with Mesidor out but I think he gets the workload lightened slightly this week which allows him to make some huge impact plays. Look for a strip sack here.

Verdict: it doesn’t matter what Georgia Tech does, they can’t stop us, period. If we want to win 35-10 we will…if we wanted to win 77-28 we could

Good guys 45
Bad guys 13

View attachment 259847
A Skyrim AND Major League 2 reference in the same post? I see someone else dry scooped their pre-workout today. Well done, sir

Advertisement
I think we should take all opponents seriously. That said, GT did not play a good but not special Ole Miss team tough. I watched the game. Mississippi ran for 300 yards and averaged over 8 yards per carry. Non existent rush defense.

The qb is good. I think this is a good game for us because we will see a good passing attack so good prep for NC. Get Kam back in the mix too.

I think we should take all opponents seriously. That said, GT did not play a good but not special Ole Miss team tough. I watched the game. Mississippi ran for 300 yards and averaged over 8 yards per carry. Non existent rush defense.

The qb is good. I think this is a good game for us because we will see a good passing attack so good prep for NC. Get Kam back in the mix too.
Can’t take anyone for granted in college football that’s for sure

Guidry and Dawson won’t allow it though. I get why people are concerned about the past but the upgrade across the board in coaching will negate this imo

Advertisement

“The attendance gusym!”

Good guys 45
Bad guys 13

View attachment 259847
Great post! Agreed.

“The attendance gusym!”

Good guys 45
Bad guys 13

View attachment 259847
I don't disagree! But, Rousseau, Phillips and Gerald Willis had good years as well not saying there better but they had good years as well!

Advertisement
ayo sidenote if you’re in the north Jersey New York area and having a watch party hit me up

I gotta speak at an event Saturday during the day but I’m looking for a spot to clang some iron and pound some whiskey that night

Call Me Flirt GIF by Modern Monsters

I don't disagree! But, Rousseau, Phillips and Gerald Willis had good years as well not saying they’re better but they had good years as well!
Great years for sure! Body of work for Kam imo. He’s been a legend in the making before his freshman season

The focus was on JW and Taylor and Kam just said “hold my protein shake”

“The attendance gusym!”

Good guys 45
Bad guys 13

View attachment 259847
Bow Down The Elder Scrolls GIF by Xbox

Advertisement
Great years for sure! Body of work for Kam imo. He’s been a legend in the making before his freshman season

The focus was on JW and Taylor and Kam just said “hold my protein shake”
True! But, wats funny as far as stats all four have really as of right now have/had only one good year! Kam can still ball out this year and make it multiple good years!!

True! But, wats funny as far as stats all four have really as of right now have/had only one good year! Kam can still ball out this year and make it multiple good years!!
Remember the similar night game two years ago against NCST when Kam stepped up and made the tackle of the year to ice the game as a freshman?

Chills

Remember the similar night game two years ago against NCST when Kam stepped up and made the tackle of the year to ice the game as a freshman?

Chills
Yes! I du even remember the 3int game against gt! Kam is on the same level of kp, bm, jj, redwine! That's tier 2, we all know tier 1, st26, reed, not sure bblades is on that tier1 level?

Here is a name from the past! Greg threat was even serviceable back there! even, mo Sykes/Sikes was ok even though he was slow as molasses!!

Advertisement
Back