Thoughts from a wise old man

OldManCane

Thunderdome
First of all, **** you.

You weak *** kids with your "negs" for that hunter knighton thread. If you were on my lawn I'd throw rocks at you.

Look. When you're over 80 and your balls are slapping you knees like mine do, then you can talk to me. Until then, shut your *** up and listen.

I'm older, wiser, and a **** of a lot smarter than you.

So here's my opinion.

No college football team can be good without recruiting good. But kids are fickle. So before you panic and cry like the little girls you are, just wait until the season gets underway and if we win a bunch of games, things will work themselves out.

Believe me. And I have no sympathy for pussies.

But also, if, come national signing day, we do lose all these kids like Riddler and Birgham Becker, then we need to fire the coach. That's all there is to it.

Win, and that's all that matters.

Advertisement
Mother ****** do you actually believe that ******* would get fired over a couple recruits???

Also, you say just win???? What the **** makes you believe that this staph is capable of doing that???? What have they shown to suggest that they are willing to fix the glaring issues????? Yeah these kids are fickle but these bull**** car salesmen aren't changing any minds towards this growing garbage heap anytime soon.

First of all, **** you.

You weak *** kids with your "negs" for that hunter knighton thread. If you were on my lawn I'd throw rocks at you.

Look. When you're over 80 and your balls are slapping you knees like mine do, then you can talk to me. Until then, shut your *** up and listen.

So here's my opinion.

No college football team can be good without recruiting good. But kids are fickle. So before you panic and cry like the little girls you are, just wait until the season gets underway and if we win a bunch of games, things will work themselves out.

But also, if, come national signing day, we do lose all these kids like Riddler and Birgham Becker, then we need to fire the coach. That's all there is to it.

Could have left that out sir. Unrustlement sir, seek it.

Other than that, yes you are finally making sense.

Mother ****er do you actually believe that ******* would get fired over a couple recruits???

Also, you say just win???? What the **** makes you believe that this staph is capable of doing that???? What have they shown to suggest that they are willing to fix the glaring issues????? Yeah these kids are fickle but these bull**** car salesmen aren't changing any minds towards this growing garbage heap anytime soon.

Fired for the byproduct of not getting those recruits.

Mother ****er do you actually believe that ******* would get fired over a couple recruits???

Would still take too **** long

Advertisement

Would still take too **** long

Maybe true. But, I think his days are numbered if the ACCCG isn't realized THIS season. Everyone in Coral Gables ought to know that too.

ROFLMAO I Only prop'd you because your thread had me rolling old ping pong balls paddling between your knees *** ***** lulz

Advertisement
Advertisement

^^^^

471.gif

Advertisement
First of all, **** you.

So here's my opinion.

217.gif

First of all, **** you.

So here's my opinion.

This will make great bump fodder in 7 months when Goldens No D is killing us all over again. Golden had better cross his fingers because if we don't have a defense his *** is gone!

Unfortunately Golden will be here at least 2 more seasons. Our dumb *** administration assured that when they extended him until 2020.

This program is a complete cluster****. It's about time to come to grips with the fact that we may never be who we once was.

First of all, **** you.

So here's my opinion.

265.jpg

Advertisement
Back