Thoughts Concerning My Win-Less Canes Football Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
The following is a small sampling of the kind, well thought out and intellectually stimulating responses I received concerning my post taking issue with those who over the last 5 games start calling for the firing of most all coaches and the benching or kicking off the undefeated team of countless players beginning minutes after the opening kick-offs and continue throughout the entire game, and afterwards:

“Delete your account”, “Can we ban this guys account”, “OP is a confirmed phayg”, “Hold ur breath till u die”, “Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit”, “you have won...a life time supply of tampons...stop thinking w your vag”, “Not funny”, “He would have been a willing follower of Lt. Calley at Mai Lai” (comparing me to a mass murderer), “Wow. A reverse troll”, “never go full ******”, “Dude..go down to Brickell and find the tallest building”, “Why not just type sh*t? Horrible insult to humor and sarcasm with that attempt. Boooooo!”, “Worst poster on the board”, etc.

What make those reactions all the more rich is the posters who are furious because someone would dare to criticize them! Hilarious! They call for me to be banned from this site (there are not enough words for me to describe how little I care if that were to happen), because I dared point out their behavior. Again, please tell me you can enjoy the hypocrisy of the cheap seat critics being offended that someone...criticized them!

Cannot help but believe that should our recruits read those, for the most part, overwhelmingly depressing, screwball, clueless and non-stop criticisms, will come to the conclusion that this bizarre treatment will almost assuredly be coming their way should they become Canes. Not good…

Yes, I know the pushback will be that I am a blah, blah, blah, witless poster and the recruits would never read this blog, but in a day and age where kids garner the lion’s share of their information via social media I am hard pressed not to believe that a kid who is considering signing with the Canes wouldn’t visit sites like CIS to try and obtain an understanding what the “fans” think.

To save the normal suspects the trouble of lecturing me that blogs like this are for “fans” to discuss football, in this instance Canes football, I say…if you truly are a Canes fan then blogs like this should not be a platform for you to constantly, wildly and recklessly disparage, tear-down, ridicule and brutalize the Canes football program’s 18 to 20 year old kids, along with their coaches

Again, the posters who are furious at my tongue in cheek comments are the ones who are almost 24/7/365 attacking the football program. For proof, just review yesterday’s game thread…it is nothing short of astounding!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Lol. Dude writes a thesis detailing how little she cares.

Advertisement
The following is a small sampling of the kind, well thought out and intellectually stimulating responses I received concerning my post taking issue with those who over the last 5 games start calling for the firing of most all coaches and the benching or kicking off the undefeated team of countless players beginning minutes after the opening kick-offs and continue throughout the entire game, and afterwards:

“Delete your account”, “Can we ban this guys account”, “OP is a confirmed phayg”, “Hold ur breath till u die”, “Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit”, “you have won...a life time supply of tampons...stop thinking w your vag”, “Not funny”, “He would have been a willing follower of Lt. Calley at Mai Lai” (comparing me to a mass murderer), “Wow. A reverse troll”, “never go full ******”, “Dude..go down to Brickell and find the tallest building”, “Why not just type sh*t? Horrible insult to humor and sarcasm with that attempt. Boooooo!”, “Worst poster on the board”, etc.

What make those reactions all the more rich is the posters who are furious because someone would dare to criticize them! Hilarious! They call for me to be banned from this site (there are not enough words for me to describe how little I care if that were to happen), because I dared point out their behavior. Again, please tell me you can enjoy the hypocrisy of the cheap seat critics being offended that someone...criticized them!

Cannot help but believe that should our recruits read those, for the most part, overwhelmingly depressing, screwball, clueless and non-stop criticisms, will come to the conclusion that this bizarre treatment will almost assuredly be coming their way should they become Canes. Not good…

Yes, I know the pushback will be that I am a blah, blah, blah, witless poster and the recruits would never read this blog, but in a day and age where kids garner the lion’s share of their information via social media I am hard pressed not to believe that a kid who is considering signing with the Canes wouldn’t visit sites like CIS to try and obtain an understanding what the “fans” think.

To save the normal suspects the trouble of lecturing me that blogs like this are for “fans” to discuss football, in this instance Canes football, I say…if you truly are a Canes fan then blogs like this should not be a platform for you to constantly, wildly and recklessly disparage, tear-down, ridicule and brutalize the Canes football program’s 18 to 20 year old kids, along with their coaches

Again, the posters who are furious at my tongue in cheek comments are the ones who are almost 24/7/365 attacking the football program. For proof, just review yesterday’s game thread…it is nothing short of astounding!

I thought the post was a little amusing and a lot true. People on here are always flying off the handle in the middle of games and making wild statements.

That said, no need for yet another thread to basically discuss OP. Get over yourself.

Lol. Dude writes a thesis detailing how little she cares.

While starting 10 threads a day. His parents obviously didn't tell him they loved him enough.

I can't say that I blame them.

Advertisement

I thought the post was a little amusing and a lot true. People on here are always flying off the handle in the middle of games and making wild statements.

"That said, no need for yet another thread to basically discuss OP. Get over yourself."

How about you offer the same advice to the whiners, complainers and know nothings who endlessly repeat the same criticisms
that are only slightly worded differently. Thanking you in advance!

That's what the board is for, OP. Players shouldn't be lurking where die hard fans congregate to watch their team. A bïtching fan is a real fan, not just spewing Mickey Mouse & Lollipop büllshït when the team is clearly not performing to standard. This world is not bubblegum utopia, it's cutthroat and blatant...you perform, you get praised, you fück up, you get admonished until you redeem yourself...But you knew this right? surely with such a robust and honorous name as yours you would understand this.

Advertisement
The first couple ones were funny, but now you've ruined it. Don't be an attention *****.

That's what the board is for, OP. Players shouldn't be lurking where die hard fans congregate to watch their team. A bïtching fan is a real fan, not just spewing Mickey Mouse & Lollipop büllshït when the team is clearly not performing to standard. This world is not bubblegum utopia, it's cutthroat and blatant...you perform, you get praised, you fück up, you get admonished until you redeem yourself...But you knew this right? surely with such a robust and honorous name as yours you would understand this.

Well, I thoroughly covered the issue you raise in my post above knowing I would get the very boring, tired and witless lecture you offered. "A bïtching fan is a real fan", I wonder if you share that same attitude with your employer, wife/girlfriend, kids, et al.? And the team is "clearly not performing to standard"? Whose "standard"? Do you apply the same exacting "standard" of absolute perfection to every facet of your day-to-day life? I think not! Apparently, being undefeated does not meet your "standard". Unbelievable!

Last edited:

dude you may have even had some valid points in your original post but this is the most ****** post I’ve seen in a long time. You need to see if you can borrow Malik’s balls.

Well, the normal suspects have slithered in and reinforced the points found in my post above.

You can imagine the humor I find when the biggest Pete-and-Repeat posters of hate are attacking me for posting on the same subject. Do you folks EVER stop and think? We know the answer to that question...

PS: Those who constantly infer that those who they disagree with are homosexuals are projecting...embrace your sexuality boys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back