Thoughts Concerning My Win-Less Canes Football Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord. If come to this site even once, it's enough to see the vast extreme that is our fan base. Those who believe they are better coaches and judges of talent, and those who are over sensitive and defensive of every critique posted in here. Neither side has a lick of sense including myself. But all of us were blissful when that clock struck 0 yesterday. Folks need to accept the world is full of ******** and stop getting butt hurt so easily. It don't mean you're either.

Advertisement
They call for me to be banned from this site (there are not enough words for me to describe how little I care if that were to happen)...
This actually sounds like a win-win for everyone.

I agree, because I won't have to read what an illiterate monkey is typing out on a pad...you know...your posts. You win, because you won't be forced to come upstairs from the basement to ask your mamma what those big words in my post mean. Again, we all win, starting with your mamma!

They call for me to be banned from this site (there are not enough words for me to describe how little I care if that were to happen)...

I agree, because I won't have to read what an illiterate monkey is typing out on a pad...you know...your posts. You win, because you won't be forced to come upstairs from the basement to ask your mamma what those big words in my post mean. Again, we all win, starting with your mamma!

Please pontificate how little you care for another 3 pages. Her thesis statement revolves around the GameDay thread, proceeds to create internal dialogue post as long as GameDay thread.

How long would your posts be if you cared?

Advertisement

Yeah... I'm an illiterate monkey with 2 law degrees, multiple bar admissions and a sweet house I go home to....but go on, putz.

Yeah... I'm an illiterate monkey with 2 law degrees, multiple bar admissions and a sweet house I go home to....but go on, putz.

Look just because you're a monkey doesn't give people the right to discriminate against you. You've done wonderful things for the primate community and are an inspiration to dozen of Disney fans across the world.

ETB, this trope is tired. You've made your points. Selah.

Dude we get it. You're ghey. Just come out already. It's not that taboo anymore

Again, you're projecting amigo! As your post proves, it is very common that those who attack the, as you put it, "ghey" community are typically those who are "ghey" themselves.

Unlike you, I am not "ghey", but if I were I would wear the label loud and proud...it's called courage, which is something you know nothing about.

Just do it man.

We won't think of you any differently

I actually look forward to your posts about firing the coaches [MENTION=15989]Earnest T. Bass[/MENTION]

Excellent satire at times

Advertisement
These threads are pointless, characters like you and Dingleberry(or whatever his handle is) aren't going to reeducate people on the Internet, let alone sports fans. Moreover, you're every bit the keyboard commando as the rest of us on here, if not moreso. As much as I may think certain individuals on here post like Mongrels, I still tailgate with them come Saturday and they are some of the most passionate fans we have. You're not the only basement dweller around here with a shtick, so get off the soapbox.

This is a message board, and people can post what they **** well please, so long as it falls within the rules of the folks who pay the bills, not yours. If you don't like certain posts, think they're counterproductive, or anything else then engage in the conversation or just play through. It's not for you to moderate these boards.

Don't invent a "greater good cause" for your whiny threads either. Message board posters don't ruin recruiting. Larry Coker ruins recruiting. Randy Shannon ignoring entire HS programs ruins recruiting. Al Golden losing to nearly every team with a winning record ruins recruiting. So don't flatter us or yourself.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but Coach Mark Richt is assembling quite a lot of momentum in attracting future talent to this program. Good posters who conform to your little rules don't attract recruits. A professional staff and a winning culture do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back