Thought Experiment

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Full disclosure: in case you didn’t see my initial comment after the hire, I was not jumping for joy when Dawson was announced. I’m happy with the system he plans to run, but I have a lot of questions about the man steering the ship.

With that said, there is no doubt in my mind that Dawson would have been much better than Gattis last year, so here’s my question:

If Dawson was our OC in 2022, what’s our record? I could see 8-4. Obviously, a healthy TVD is the variable.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Crap I was really hoping we were on the same page when I read your thread title.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

Full disclosure: in case you didn’t see my initial comment after the hire, I was not jumping for joy when Dawson was announced. I’m happy with the system he plans to run, but I have a lot of questions about the man steering the ship.

With that said, there is no doubt in my mind that Dawson would have been much better than Gattis last year, so here’s my question:

If Dawson was our OC in 2022, what’s our record? I could see 8-4. Obviously, a healthy TVD is the variable.

Thoughts?
7-6 we beat middle tenn st in a shootout but get steamrolled in a bowl game

Advertisement
think the same record as 2021. the team was more talented in 2022 but Lashlee is a better OC than Dawson so it evens out.

Advertisement

Thoughts?
Too many injuries still 5 loss team at minimum

I thought the reason why we went 5-7 was because we didn’t have any talent?

Now yall are saying we would’ve won more games with a better Offensive coach?

Interesting...

Not me. We didn't have top shelf talent but enough to do well in the ACC, imo.

Advertisement
I thought the reason why we went 5-7 was because we didn’t have any talent?

Now yall are saying we would’ve won more games with a better Offensive coach?

Interesting...
I think some people chose to keep their heads in the sand longer than others. We obviously have major holes on the roster, but it should be clear to most that Gattis cost us games by trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back