Those VT thugs, man.....

Now you have just put me back on my heels. I want ******* medical records, birth certificate, sworn affidavits from now on !

Bro you don’t have to do any of that, if she’s got a hardon, it’s time to leave. So worst case scenario is you brushed up against another guys ****, better than having him suck you off and then finding out later it was a dude.

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a BJ without letting my hands fly down the landing strip unless it was a chick I already knew.

Advertisement
The thing you guys are missing is. How common "Catfishes" are on Tinder.

I will break it down for you.

First tinder isn't a dating app for most. Its a *** app. Yes girls like to have *** just as much as guys lol. So the vast majority of times I use tinder for instance, its I walk in and we jump straight to forplay. Its not like I am taking these girls on dates(although I have before) and getting to know them before I fvck them. There have even been situations where I talked a girl into sucking my ****, before I met her. I walked in, pulled my pants down, got head. Then left. now she was under the impression I would eat her out after, but I reneged on that part of the bargain, but that is a different story. So walking in and getting head is not some wild out of the ordinary scenario.

Girls will frequently use old pics. Think prom queen in HS that ended up putting on a freshman 20 and looks like schit now. uses a picture of her at 18 from 4 years ago on Tinder. Or think a fat girl that takes a pic from certain angles to make it look like she doesn't have a double chin and has big ****. These types of things are incredibly common.

Why are they common?
Because often enough guys will get there and say "fvck I thought I was going to be banging a dime, but instead this is a 5, but puzzy is puzzy. I am horny and I put in all this effort. I might as well bang her".

Most likely this kid just thought she was trying to hide her face, since she didn't look like her picture(which has probably happened to him and his freinds dozens of times) and he figured fvck it. I will get head anyway. Its just head. I can even watch **** while she sucks me off.
Bro. Joy Taylor is a 5, and she doesn’t need to turn the lights off for me to let her suck my ****.

I’ve been talking about *** way too much on this site the last few weeks, so I’m gonna dip. But gun to my head, buddy knew it was a dude or at least had some suspicion. Maybe he isn’t *** and just didn’t care who went down there, but no way I’m mistaking a 40 year old dude for a 22 year old 5. Never, not happening.

Bro you don’t have to do any of that, if she’s got a hardon, it’s time to leave. So worst case scenario is you brushed up against another guys ****, better than having him suck you off and then finding out later it was a dude.

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a BJ without letting my hands fly down the landing strip unless it was a chick I already knew.
Unless she chopped it off. :ROFLMAO:

Bro. Joy Taylor is a 5, and she doesn’t need to turn the lights off for me to let her suck my ****.

I’ve been talking about *** way too much on this site the last few weeks, so I’m gonna dip. But gun to my head, buddy knew it was a dude or at least had some suspicion. Maybe he isn’t *** and just didn’t care who went down there, but no way I’m mistaking a 40 year old dude for a 22 year old 5. Never, not happening.
She would need to turn the lights off if she wanted to go down on me. I wouldn't let her suck me off now. I would let this dude suck me off either. That isn't the point. The point is, its very easy to mistake a tranny for a women, if they are trying to hide it and if they are in the dark. It doesn't matter if you happen to have some super high powered GayDar and could have spotted it out. This kid didn't. Assuming a rape victim was complicit in this, just because you have better gaydar than him is some of the most ridiculous logic I have ever heard.

He probably did have it in his back pocket. Why wouldn't he? Why would he put it somewhere he needs to go search for in the pitch black?

Why didn't he flash the light? Because you know what the best way to end up not getting puzzy would be in that scenario? Walking in on a girl that didn't want to show her face, with a flashlight. he just assumed she was ugly not a guy. SO he said fvck it.

You are talking about the 2nd time, when he went back with the express purpose to finding out if it was a guy or not. SO he walked in and grabbed him by the balls. Since it was a guaranteed way to figure it out. He went in, grabbed his balls, shown the light, and killed him in under 3 minutes. He wasn't foolling around under the covers with this guy.

He was a tranny. He was a *** guy that dressed up as a girl. That is the very definition of a tranny.

By luck he was found not guilty? He was innocent as can be. The tranny is lucky he didn't try to rape the wrong one sooner, or he wouldn't have made it to 40. You are pathetic to be calling a sexual assault victim lucky. This wasn't the rapists first rodeo. He has done it numerous times before.

TrumpyCane’s point about flashing the light was the 2nd time where he said he was going to find out if he was he a woman or not. If that was his sole purpose, there was no reason to actually get into bed with the guy

And yes he was lucky because he could have had been found guilty, plenty of people are found guilty of crimes they don’t commit

Advertisement
TrumpyCane’s point about flashing the light was the 2nd time where he said he was going to find out if he was he a woman or not. If that was his sole purpose, there was no reason to actually get into bed with the guy

And yes he was lucky because he could have had been found guilty, plenty of people are found guilty of crimes they don’t commit
There is a point to do that, because he wanted to check his nuts first. Anyone could look like a girl if they wanted to with enough makeup. He probably didn't want to just walk up to her and grab her ******, because he would have been charged with sexual assault if it turned out to be a girl. Good luck tellng the judge "ya I walked in and grabbed her by the puzzy because I wanted to check if it was a girl". Pretending to hook up with her before grabbing it is the best option.

I agree with your last statement.

Etute testified that he stomped on Smith's face as he departed the apartment, leaving a bloody shoe print on Smith's cheek in the process.... An autopsy report by the medical examiner showed nearly all the bones in Smith's face were broken, he suffered bleeding of the brain, and had teeth fragments missing.
Not sure what happened... but lol @self defense.

Holy **** what happened after I last done seen this thread. I don't know where to begin.

Advertisement
This whole thread....
d6536e70-7841-4da9-a032-ebc34c3c6b64_453561158013802.gif

Advertisement
Not sure what happened... but lol @self defense.
You of all people know that 100% could be self defense. You would have to be absolutely insane to turn your back to leave with a still awake individual with a weapon behind you. The stomp was a perfect move, to buy him enough time, while the guy was disorientated to get out of the room.

This isn't the movies where you punch the guy and he wakes up 30 minutes later. If you go to sleep for 30 seconds+. You are going to wake up with permanent brain damage. He probably hit the guy with his hand. The guy dropped and was still reaching for the knife. So he stomped him for good measure and sprinted out of there. Unfortunately for the rapist, his frail frame couldn't handle the stomp and he died.

No he’s not lol

No one would make that up and tell a group of guys that a trans woman blew him
Its probably happened to a bunch of people, that just don't want to admit it. I mean if it happened to me, I sure as **** wouldn't be telling anyone. People in this thread need to look up the toupee fallacy. Because 95% of posters here are falling for it.

Now honestly, and I don’t want get into some over extended back-and-forth, I think he could’ve easily been found guilty of some form of manslaughter, definitely not anything premeditated, but he did break every single bone in his face and there were teeth that were missing. He stomped him out and then some. That sounds like a rage beating to me.

But I wasn’t on the jury and that’s how our criminal justice system works, so I hope he can learn whatever he can from this experience and go do good for others in his life.

Advertisement
One of my father's war stories was when he was in a cafe with a bunch of guys and one of them stood up and punched the girl who'd been sitting on his lap right in the face. Apparently he had been running his hand up her thigh and discovered she had dangly bits. Not a single one of them suspected she was a dude before that.

The thing you guys are missing is. How common "Catfishes" are on Tinder.

I will break it down for you.

First tinder isn't a dating app for most. Its a *** app. Yes girls like to have *** just as much as guys lol. So the vast majority of times I use tinder for instance, its I walk in and we jump straight to forplay. Its not like I am taking these girls on dates(although I have before) and getting to know them before I fvck them. There have even been situations where I talked a girl into sucking my ****, before I met her. I walked in, pulled my pants down, got head. Then left. now she was under the impression I would eat her out after, but I reneged on that part of the bargain, but that is a different story. So walking in and getting head is not some wild out of the ordinary scenario.

Girls will frequently use old pics. Think prom queen in HS that ended up putting on a freshman 20 and looks like schit now. uses a picture of her at 18 from 4 years ago on Tinder. Or think a fat girl that takes a pic from certain angles to make it look like she doesn't have a double chin and has big ****. These types of things are incredibly common.

Why are they common?
Because often enough guys will get there and say "fvck I thought I was going to be banging a dime, but instead this is a 5, but puzzy is puzzy. I am horny and I put in all this effort. I might as well bang her".

Most likely this kid just thought she was trying to hide her face, since she didn't look like her picture(which has probably happened to him and his freinds dozens of times) and he figured fvck it. I will get head anyway. Its just head. I can even watch **** while she sucks me off.
I hear all that.

But you can’t tell me you not doing ANY assessment of the situation upon arrival.

I’m not coming into a pitch black room and getting naked. Forget getting catfishes by a tranny or homosexual. You could lose a kidney to the black market like that.

I done smashed plenty chicks off online hook ups.. They had to pass the initial inspection. Every chick ain’t got to look like Miss Universe, but I’ll be damned if I smash a bih looking like Gollum. Answering the door talking bout “My Precious!” and ****.

I hear all that.

But you can’t tell me you not doing ANY assessment of the situation upon arrival.

I’m not coming into a pitch black room and getting naked. Forget getting catfishes by a tranny or homosexual. You could lose a kidney to the black market like that.

I done smashed plenty chicks off online hook ups.. They had to pass the initial inspection. Every chick ain’t got to look like Miss Universe, but I’ll be damned if I smash a bih looking like Gollum. Answering the door talking bout “My Precious!” and ****.
I am not talking about me. I am like you where if I suspect its a catfish I am leaving., I have had it happen numerous times where I walked in and the girl had a pick from her college days before she put on the freshman 25 lol I got out of there quick. But some dudes are desperate and figure, ***** is *****. This dude probably just figured it was an ugly chick.

If I was in that situation I would have thought she is just using a fake picture. I never in a million years would guess it was a dude.

Advertisement
Back