Thomas.

Cot **** it. Y'all need to stop derailing threads. If there's a poster that you don't like or even if you think they are a troll...ignore and move on. I know -Blazed- from another website and he may suck but he's not a troll.

Wait....so you're a MOD and you're defending someone who is clearly an antiCane troll?
Seriously?
I thought this was going a board unlike the other so-called "Cane boards".
A board that actually cared about the Canes and wanted to be distinctly pro-Canes, without
the vermin that you see at Canestime, Canesport and other cesspools.
Wow, what a disappointment.
Time to move on and if this tool isn't dealth with.

Advertisement
Yup...guy just posts pro-FSU garbage here all day.

It's a Canes board....God knows we get banned from the Seamen-hole's ****** *** websites for a lot less than what this clown has done over here. This is suppose to be our home turf.

Canelos...respectfully can we put this up for vote or at least let D Money decide? Morons like this ruin boards....anyone that migrated from Grass can attest to this.

Haha banned last week from whoreslant for way less than this

Listen I don't care either way. The guys real negative and his posting style is clearly retarded, but he's not a Nole.

Listen I don't care either way. The guys real negative and his posting style is clearly retarded, but he's not a Nole.

I don't know if he's a ****, a Nole or a Domer but i do know he's an idiot with bad info

Advertisement

Well he's definitely not a Cane.

Only thing we know for sure is that he's a troll and he ****es off a good majority of the good posters on this board.

My Atlanta guy spoke with his Coach who was clear in stating the kid will not be bound by distance. Also, he made the point of relaying that the kid's teammates have been remarking how he is constantly singing "Sweet Home Alabama.":ibisroflmao:

from a Bama insider

About Thomas switching his official from USC to Miami a couple of paysites called that.

Well I'm here to tell you you're "Atlanta guy" is feeding you a load of ****. I know with absolute fact that #6 will be a Cane on NSD. There are people on this board who know people.

Go on...

Doesn't matter anymore....dudes been band from posting on the recruiting and football boards. Let's get back on topic.

Advertisement
Bama mods are predictong another LB on signing day. FWIW Im thinking its Foster and not Thomas or at least thats what Im hoping. Jay'Nard really liked his visit and havent seen anything on Tim Williams yet. I have acces to their board from a friends acct for Rivals. I'll keep tabs

Please get this **** back on topic before the entire thread gets nuked.

Bama mods are predictong another LB on signing day. FWIW Im thinking its Foster and not Thomas or at least thats what Im hoping. Jay'Nard really liked his visit and havent seen anything on Tim Williams yet. I have acces to their board from a friends acct for Rivals. I'll keep tabs

The thing is, I wouldn't doubt that Alabama or FSU get a commitment from Thomas during their visits. I just doubt he actually signs with either of those teams and leaves South Florida. He seems like a Miami guy. Fits in at the school and likes the city.

Advertisement

I don't know if he's a ****, a Nole or a Domer but i do know he's an idiot with bad info

I love reading your stuff Cash. Follow you on Ferman's lame board too. This site makes the pay sites look worse than how our gov't treats the debt. I know you called AQM, and are also confident with Bryant. I like what I am hearing on Thomas also and you seem to be very close to alot of these situations so thanks for all the info you share.

I love reading your stuff Cash. Follow you on Ferman's lame board too. This site makes the pay sites look worse than how our gov't treats the debt. I know you called AQM, and are also confident with Bryant. I like what I am hearing on Thomas also and you seem to be very close to alot of these situations so thanks for all the info you share.

Trying to get 3rd Cane over here... You can't beat Pete, Tito & Larry though lol. No shenanigans on this board!

Advertisement

Trying to get 3rd Cane over here... You can't beat Pete, Tito & Larry though lol. No shenanigans on this board!

No doubt. Kid has a bright future. Hustles and is spot on a large majority of the time.

He's not a Nole which makes the whole thing downright scary.

But back on topic. Let's start the countdown to the biggest recruiting weekend I can remember.

New to this board so Im not sure on the rules compared to others on copying and pasting but here is what I got off the bama premium boards fro their mod. Sorry if Im breaking any rules.

One of the premier recruits in Tuscaloosa this weekend was Matthew Thomas, five-star linebacker from Washington High School in Miami, Fla. I've mentioned several times prior to the visit I don't believe he is a high priority recruit for the staff. Even though he is a tremendous player and performed very well in the Under Armour All-America game. I continue to hear that the staff is not pushing hard for a commitment from him.

Jaynard Bostwick, four-star defensive lineman from West Centennial High School in Port St. Lucie, Fla., is another player who visited this weekend. I don't expect the staff to make much of a push for him. He is a likely sign-and-place recruit for whichever college he decides to attend.

I like these responses besides the grade thing about Bostwick even though his dad says he is good. Basically stuff we already know but its always a worry when a top target visits Bama.

Advertisement
Back