Thomas Gore portal

This dude was straight block able for us last year. How do we replace his production? Mario better address this, I'm losing hope

Last edited:
Advertisement
I see him at an 86 on 247. But Simeon Barrow being an 87 is pretty fun.

247 has Tunmise Adeleye also from Michigan State rated 30 spots higher than Barrow across DL transfers and like 300 spots higher as an overall player. Tunmise has like 10 total career tackles and 1 sack. Oh but Tunmise is going to that powerhouse Texas program that everyone knows has elite talent....Texas State Bobcats.

247 has gotten a lot better at HS rankings but still stuck in 2010 when it comes to transfer portal rankings.
They have to get off of traits in the portal rankings and go off production!

Advertisement
Depends on how much you beleive in PFF grades, personally i think they are trash. Especially for NFL.
Could be right fam not going to say you are wrong cause I wasn’t high on Barrow, I was high on his teammate.

If Barrow is an 87 and Gore is an 86 we basically didn’t do anything to upgrade lol
Um if you think Gore who played at a lower level and also was 6 ft maybe is the same player as Barrow I just don’t agree. And I’m aware you didn’t ask my opinion. But ratings mean crap to me. We have the best front 7 we have had in 20 years

Advertisement
Um if you think Gore who played at a lower level and also was 6 ft maybe is the same player as Barrow I just don’t agree. And I’m aware you didn’t ask my opinion. But ratings mean crap to me. We have the best front 7 we have had in 20 years
I know I agree those ratings are cheeks, I meant like if we went by ratings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Portal "rankings" mean less than HS rankings.

The way you judge a Portal player is by production & scheme fit, everything else is just window dressing to drive traffic to a site.

Barrow, Clark & Cook are upgrades over JHH, Taylor, Gore & Deen. We just need for guys like Big Ant Campbell & Josh Horton to be coached up to be ready to play & contribute in rotation. Then whatever you can possibly get out of Justin Scott is a plus, although he probably ends up shirting this season anyway.

But we have more than enough to have a stable DLine that can rush the passer & stop the run for the most part.

The key to this season Defensively will come down to the Secondary putting their big boy pants on & actually getting some fkin PD's & INT's.

Advertisement
Back