Thomas Davis

All strikers and linebackers should be competing foe a potential starting linebacker job. Shake that **** tree and I guarantee you that 3 early draft picks will come out. Idk, Maybe the staff is playing kids where they want to be. But to me Davis is a quality linebacker prospect and not an end.
I agree with you on everything except the last sentence. Let me ask you this. Is Davis a quality LB prospect to you because of his size or because of his skills and attributes as a football player?

Advertisement
I agree with you on everything except the last sentence. Let me ask you this. Is Davis a quality LB prospect to you because of his size or because of his skills and attributes as a football player?
He is **** good football player. He balled out as linebacker his senior year.
His speed is something that gets overlooked while we argue about his size.
I got no problem with him being an end if he beats dudes out. But imo he can take a spot at lb.

Saw him play...stud. Then shows up at scrimmage with uniform that fits him like the little kid from the movie Lucas. He is undersized, but the baggy uni. did no favors in terms of the perception of many. If he's stoning the blocks of 300lbers as a board notable has mentioned - that's remarkable.
IMO, tough to envision a role in '21, unless the pass rush utterly fails and the staff is searching to generate pressure. But, kid's a baller so who knows.

Advertisement
Back