Thomas Davis

I really like him as a player but **** there is zero way he is 235 pounds like 247 has him at

He looks like he’s 205

Advertisement
Advertisement
With our recent history the one position I won't doubt our staff on is the DE position.

In our history we have had good success with undersized players who are flat out athletes at their position. Besides, he has time to add bulk and perhaps he isn't your typical defensive end and more or less gets moved around like an OLB.

Advertisement
All strikers and linebackers should be competing foe a potential starting linebacker job. Shake that **** tree and I guarantee you that 3 early draft picks will come out. Idk, Maybe the staff is playing kids where they want to be. But to me Davis is a quality linebacker prospect and not an end.

He’s a situational pass rusher right now but will have the opportunity to earn regular snaps if he can work his way into the 235 lb range. That likely won’t happen until at least next season but he’s still a guy who can contribute as a stand-up “viper” rush end early.

Whatever the scale says right now, he needs a shirt to bulk up. When those 300lb OL hit you, it's different.
Yeah last year it helped them when finding that OL individual to stand in front of. Ball carrier? Pesky details lol

Sometimes having the OL wondering where the heck that defender came from when making a tackle can be really cool. Back in the day we didn't get our success through bulked up linebackers dancing with offensive linemen.

Advertisement
Yeah last year it helped them when finding that OL individual to stand in front of. Ball carrier? Pesky details lol

Sometimes having the OL wondering where the heck that defender came from when making a tackle can be really cool. Back in the day we didn't get our success through bulked up linebackers dancing with offensive linemen.

Nope - we were using speed - like cheetah's at lunchtime. And they would FEED!.

Advertisement
He’s not 200 pounds lol. Not even close.

He has long *** arms which could make him look smaller. The long arms is why I never cared about his height. I saw him take on 300 pound ol and make tackles in the backfield in a scrimmage video. 200 hundred pound guys don’t do that.

He’s not 200 pounds lol. Not even close.

He has long *** arms which could make him look smaller. The long arms is why I never cared about his height. I saw him take on 300 pound ol and make tackles in the backfield in a scrimmage video. 200 hundred pound guys don’t do that.
People here are just incapable of looking past his height and now are resorting to baseless claims about him being underweight in an effort to justify him moving to linebacker. Based on his high school film he's a d end all day.

Advertisement
Back