Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
My fault if I wasn't clear; I meant wishy-washy as in who he seems to like.

Again, I just watched a highlight film to date, and no one is putting video of them loafing on a highlight, so I can't speak to his play motor or demeanor at this point.

I believe the Lowndes vs Northwestern complete game highlights were posted on one of the myriad of threads his father created. Can't remember which one though.

Davis is one of 3 commits now that should ABSOLUTELY be 4 stars.

Rodriguez
Brashard
Davis

These guys are ballers. The rankings are way off on all of them

You've got to realize that Ryan Rodriguez wasn't being recruited by any real Power5 schools before Garin Justice showed up and saw him at that workout. That isn't to say he wouldn't have been (he absolutely would have) but he wasn't even a heavy camp kid prior to the spring. He would have become a 4-star eventually, especially after everyone saw the tape and those first few offers came in (he was being recruited by LSU almost immediately after Miami offered).

Now, he would have been, but you've got to remember, the offseason process has been fvcked due to COVID. So, I understand why he's ranked lower, but he would be much higher in any normal off-season.

Brashard Smith and Thomas Davis are just a bit undersized. Those guys would be 4-stars after a good senior season with Miami offers. Just a by product of the process these websites have when it comes to size at this point in the process.

They are 4-stars in my heart.

Advertisement

1595869051181.png

Advertisement
Some of y'all were quick to bash him smh it's all good now he's a motha****in hurricane!!
Well we had a right to be suspicious. He’s smack dab in nole country and his Dad’s actions as well as the post nole offer interviews were not favorable. It looked like a typical recruiting season set up. I’m honestly Happy and surprised it went in our favor with Davis. The skepticism was warranted though pre JW. After JW I’m not skeptical of any recruit we’re genuinely targeting!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well we had a right to be suspicious. He’s smack dab in nole country and his Dad’s actions as well as the post nole offer interviews were not favorable. It looked like a typical recruiting season set up. I’m honestly Happy and surprised it went in our favor with Davis. The skepticism was warranted though pre JW. After JW I’m not skeptical of any recruit we’re genuinely targeting!

And with Gaytors flipzing SemenHole recruits, we just need to keep doing what we're doing. Forget everyone else.

Advertisement
Back