Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but you realize Reasseau was like 205 when he got here lol? This kid is 203. But if he’s a terror backer great! We need that also. Usually kids 6-3 and tall put their hand down in a 4-3. But whatever. Bottom line is we have sole dogs coming in regardless
Rousseau's wasnt 205 when he got here. I seen him that spring..and that's when I changed my stance on him (I wasnt high on him as a de due to size).
Again I dont think he is the type of ded we recruit but seems to fit manny scope for an olb.

Advertisement
I didn't hear about that...

In watching high school football for 30 years there are some great players to note. With that, it’s quite possible that Shemar Stewart would be the most impressive looking underclassmen witnessed by this set of eyes. The 6-foot-6, 240-pound defensive end plays for Miami (Fla.) Monsignor Edward Pace Catholic. It’s a 4A program going up against good competition.

Poster below corrected me. Shevar Manuel was the guy I was thinking of. Apologies to Shevar Stewart.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Rousseau's wasnt 205 when he got here. I seen him that spring..and that's when I changed my stance on him (I wasnt high on him as a de due to size).
Again I dont think he is the type of ded we recruit but seems to fit manny scope for an olb.

My point is kids can gain significant weight in college. It’s happened many times before. Either way, the kids gonna be a dude.

Miami northwestern uses their better athletes like this , they put him at de and just let him go. They used brooks the exact same way, even though he’s a natural lb. Then people questioned if he could play lb, say what ? I had arguments with dummies about this idiocy.

They use their de like some schools without a great qb use their best athlete at qb, just put the ball in their best athletes hand and let him go. Even though there’s no chance he’s play qb at the next level.

Hammet is a lb at Miami , plain and simple. They love long, rangy kids and he fits the mold perfectly.

Oh and I expect Davis to be in this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** he left NC State? I thought he wanted to stay in Carolina when Simpson left and everyone wanted him to be our Dline coach? I think Stroud is pretty **** good but I would LOVE having KP as our Dline coach. He’s a CANE at heart and I think he would kill it in recruiting.

He was told to seek shelter elsewhere after last season and Willie hired him at FAU to coach OLB.

When Kul left, I think Richt tried to hire him but he denied saying he wanted to Raleigh because of his kids were in HS there. Gone after 2 seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back