Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Me neither, he should've been given an 8 year extension...

Lol we should also throw out a thanks to Joe Kinnan the old school Manatee Coach. Dude I believe coached taggert, led Manatee to a State Championship, went to USF with him and was really instrumental in getting Willie T some good players which led to the Oregon jump. Oregon basically recruits itself and he went 7-5 but was believed to be this up and coming coach so FSU poached him after one year.

Advertisement
With limited ships left, and No disrespect to Davis, i’m surprised he is the kid we are going to take as the second D end. We have a backer from Northwestern who looks like a D end. Or they may be feeling like Collins and Franklin are gonna talk their way out of this class adding two more ships to take players. I would take Chase Smith over Davis but I am not disrespecting Davis as he can be a really tough pass rusher. I guess we will see.

Florida State is such a mess right now, who knows if Jones jr will want his kid up there. I’m hoping mom helps with the OT at Columbus with Enzos boy. It’s gonna get fun here.
Hammett doesn’t look like a DE. I don’t know why y’all keep posting that. He’s built like Brooks.

Moreso pass rusher, he disrupts, even against the run. Just gets in the backfield. That's a Manny Diaz type of guy. Get in the backfield, we'll figure it out later.

That punch and inside spin is not something you see from a player as a JUNIOR in high school.

Yep. And he plays with violence. Length is important, which is why we’ve been stocking up on prototypes like Ishmael. But you make exceptions for guys like this (especially in college).

I respectfully disagree hes 6-3 and comes off the edge like an animal. Plays like a D end. Clearly the staff agrees with you though.
Because that what he plays in high school. Brooks did the same thing. TGood also. Spencer Adkins did the same. 70% of the backers from the tri-county played the same way in high school.

Advertisement
Moreso pass rusher, he disrupts, even against the run. Just gets in the backfield. That's a Manny Diaz type of guy. Get in the backfield, we'll figure it out later.

That punch and inside spin is not something you see from a player as a JUNIOR in high school.

at his size, if he can play a game that is similar to trent harris, manny has already showed that kind of player can have a role in his system

Advertisement
Lol we should also throw out a thanks to Joe Kinnan the old school Manatee Coach. Dude I believe coached taggert, led Manatee to a State Championship, went to USF with him and was really instrumental in getting Willie T some good players which led to the Oregon jump. Oregon basically recruits itself and he went 7-5 but was believed to be this up and coming coach so FSU poached him after one year.
Kinnan was/is an Excellent HS Coach...

Advertisement
Because that what he plays in high school. Brooks did the same thing. TGood also. Spencer Adkins did the same. 70% of the backers from the tri-county played the same way in high school.

I’m not arguing with you dude. Many others have mentioned it. Could I be wrong? Clearly because the staff is taking Davis is appears. But with that length he looks like he will add good weight, I think he would be a terror off the edge. God Bless

Advertisement
I’m not arguing with you dude. Many others have mentioned it. Could I be wrong? Clearly because the staff is taking Davis is appears. But with that length he looks like he will add good weight, I think he would be a terror off the edge. God Bless
Agreed. Film is filthy, as we all agree. Impressed with the fact that he was Region 1-7A Defensive Player of the Year, and was the MVP of several games last year, including the game against Valdosta, another Georgia HS powerhouse. Clearly excels against top notch comp.

Advertisement
Back